Jewel of The Deccan – Deccan Odyssey
The Deccan Odyssey is a plush and luxurious train allowing you to reminisce a bygone era. Journey through ancient stone temples, famous Mughal and Hindu monuments before returning to the modern bustling Mumbai.
Sample a variety of the region’s delicious cuisines in the dining cars and rest in your luxury cabin while the train travels to your next destination.
A refined journey for discerning tourists to explore the spectacular ancient historical sites of India!
10 Days, 9 Nights: Mumbai, Bijapur, Aihole, Pattadakal, Hampi, Hyderabad, Aurangabad, Ajanta Caves
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS TOUR
Meet Up at Mumbai (BOM) | Arrival & Transfer
Mumbai | Transfer to Railway Station
Bijapur | City Tour
Aihole | Aihole & Pattadakal Tour
Hampi | Monument & City Tour
Hyderabad | Golconda Fort, Market Walk
Aurangabad | Ellora Caves, Kailash Temple
Jalgaon | Ajanta Caves, Mahatma Gandhi’s Memorial
Mumbai | Half-Day City Tour, Transfer to Hotel
Mumbai | Elephanta Cave, End of Tour
Tap '-' to see all destinations. Tap '+' to zoom in.
Dates & PricingFixed Date Departure
|Tour Dates||2 Persons*||1 Person**|
|Oct 5 - Oct 14, 2018. Nov 30 - Dec 9, 2018. Feb 15 – Feb 24, 2019. Apr 19 – Apr 28, 2019||$5,545||$8,090|
|Oct 4 – Oct 13, 2019. Nov 29 – Dec 8, 2019. Feb 14 – Feb 23, 2020. Apr 17 – Apr 26, 2020.||$6,100||$8,900|
* Price per person, based on double occupancy.
** Price per person, based on triple occupancy.
Train operates subject to minimum 15 cabin confirmation.
DepositA non-refundable deposit (20% of the tour price) is required to hold reservations made 70 days or more before departure.
Booking Your FlightWe can find the best flights and airfares for your tour.Buying your own air tickets? No problem.
- ‣ 5-Star Hotel Accommodations
- ‣ Airport and Train Station Transfers
- ‣ Daily Breakfast and Selected Meals (See tour plan for details)
- ‣ On the train: All meals and soft beverages at meal service
- ‣ English-speaking Local Guide
- ‣ Entrance Fees to Monuments
- ‣ International Air Fares To And From India
- ‣ Travel Insurance
- ‣ Medical Expenses
- ‣ Visa Fee For India
- ‣ Any optional tours as mentioned during the train journey.
- ‣ Gratuities
- ‣ Laundry Service
- ‣ Personal Expenses and Telephone Calls
- ‣ Professional camera/video camera fees at monuments
- ‣ All other services which are not mentioned in the inclusions