Istanbul and Greek Islands
Explore the best that Turkey and the Greek islands have to offer in two weeks. Tour Topkapi Palace, Hagia Sophia, Blue Mosque and many other amazing historical attractions in exquisite Istanbul. Spend glorious days getting lost in the labyrinthine lanes of Santorini and Crete. You’ll combine your love of history with laid-back island life, visiting volcano craters, idyllic coves, seaside cafés and ancient forts. You’ll enjoy the local cuisine and wines of both countries throughout your journey.
🚩 Private Guided Tour with Delux Hotel & All Transfers
13 Days, 11 Nights: Istanbul, Athens, Santorini, Heraklion
TRIP OVERVIEW (*UNESCO World Heritage Sites)
Istanbul City Tour
Historic Areas of Istanbul*
Museum of Turkish and Islamic Arts
Blue Mosque (Sultan Ahmed Mosque)
Hippodrome (Sultanahmet Square)
Dolmabahce Palace (Add-on)
Bosphorus Dinner Cruise
Private Athens Evening Excursion
Greek Dinner & Show
Private Volcano & Hot Spring Excursion
Nea Kameni Island
Palea Kameni Island
Private Spinalonga Excursion
Saint Nicholas Town
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS TOUR
BEAUTIFUL ISTANBUL ARCHITECTURE
Our guide will share with you the pride and glory of 3rd century churches, grand imperial mosques and palaces, waterfront mansions built by European settlers and stone houses built during former Anatolian empires. Enjoy gourmet Turkish food, then dance with a panoramic view of the Bosphorus on a dinner cruise.
SPECTACULAR ISLANDS & VOLCANIC CRATERS
Enjoy your private boat excursions to explore the breathtaking islands of Santorini and Crete. Take in their extraordinary beauty. You’ll visit incredible beaches, ancient ruins, unique calderas, wineries and exquisite villages like Oia.
GREAT CUISINE, SPICES AND SHOPPING
Two foodie paradises in one trip! Discover food shopping in Turkey, from neighborhood open-air markets to the historic Grand Bazaar and Spice Bazaar. Taste juicy kebabs and irresistible baklavas followed by Greece’s fresh seafood, olive oil and local wine.
PEOPLE WHO VIEWED THIS TOUR ALSO VIEWED
Major USA Airport - Istanbul (IST)
Arrive Istanbul, Turkey
Istanbul | Old City Tour, Bosphorus Dinner Cruise
Istanbul | Golden Horh Tour
Istanbul - Athens | Evening Excursion, Greek Dinner Show
Athens - Santorini By Ferry
Santorini | Volcano And Hot Springs Excursion
Santorini | Wine Tour
Santorini - Heraklion (By Catamaran)
Heraklion | Spinalonga Island Excursion
Heraklion – Athens By Flight
Depart Athens – Arrive In N. America
Hotels We carefully handpick our hotels to ensure they provide you with the best comfort and experience. For Private Tours, you may request a specific hotel as one of the customizable options.
- COMFORT ⭐⭐⭐- 3-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- PREMIUM ⭐⭐⭐⭐- 4-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- DELUX ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐- 5-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
Hotel Check-in and Check-out
Pre-Tour Hotel Add-on and Post-Tour Hotel Add-on
Delux Private Tours (Land only )Recommended Departure: Every Sunday
|2022||Jan 16 to Mar 31||$3,530 + Air|
|2022||April & May||$3,870 + Air|
|2022||June||$4,230 + Air|
|2022||July & August||$4,320 + Air|
|2022||September||$4,230 + Air|
|2022||October||$3,870 + Air|
|2022||Nov 1 to Dec 15||Please Enquire|
Private Tour Price Details
- ‣ Required add-on: domestic airfare Heraklion - Athens. Indicative fare from $80, actual price available at tour booking.
- ‣ Daily departure.
- ‣ Prices are in USD and are inclusive of all applicable taxes but do not include airfare.
- ‣ Prices are per person based on double occupancy. Special rates for single travelers or larger groups are available on request - please inquire.
- ‣ Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply during applicable major holidays. 2022 blackout dates: Jan 1-10, April 16-24, June 1-15, Dec 16-31 and major holidays. 2023 blackout dates: Dec 16-31 and major holidays.
- ‣ Note that tour prices vary according to season. If your tour straddles two seasons then each portion will be priced according to that season.
- ‣ We work with all major airlines for the best routes and competitive pricing.
- ‣ The nearest arrival airport is IST (Istanbul International Airport).
- ‣ The nearest departure airport is ATH (Athens International Airport).
- ‣ Contact us for more detail and pricing.
- ‣ Private Airport Transfers
- ‣ Hotel Accommodations
- ‣ Daily Breakfast and Selected Meals (See tour plan for details)
- ‣ English-speaking Local Guide
- ‣ Entrance Fees to Monuments & Attractions per Itinerary
- ‣ Ferries
- ‣ International Air Fare
- ‣ Domestic Air Fare from Heraklion to Athens
- ‣ Tourism Tax per room per night paid directly to the hotels (example between 3-4 Euros)
- ‣ Travel Insurance
- ‣ Medical Expenses
- ‣ Visa Fee
- ‣ Gratuity
- ‣ Personal Expenses
- ‣ A deposit of 30% of the land tour price is due within 5 days of booking confirmation. Full payment to be made 60 days prior to the departure date.
- ‣ The airfare is due upon flight booking.
- ‣ Monthly installment plan is available - please inquire.
- ‣ Pre-tour hotel night
- ‣ Post-tour hotel night
- ‣ Local Guide: US $7 per person per day of sightseeing. US $4 per half day of sightseeing.
- ‣ Driver: US $5 per person per day of sightseeing. US $3 per half day of sightseeing.
- ‣ Gratuities may be paid in local currency or US dollars. You can tip the guides and drivers when they finish their assignment with you e.g. end of day, end of city stay, on departure, etc.