India: Taj Mahal & Mumbai
This journey takes you on a path from India’s old capital city to its new cosmopolitan capital. On the way we visit pristine lakes, magnificent forts and grand palaces that showcase the best collections of Indian art, architecture, and history. This tour covers the best of Delhi, Agra, Jaipur, Udaipur and Mumbai.
Visit the grand Taj Mahal that immortalizes the memories of a lost love. Then dive deeper into the culture with a meal at a Sikh temple and discover the sweet and savory street food in Mumbai. Watch amazing palaces go by on your Lake Pichola cruise, it’s simply mesmerizing!
📣 Special Offer 27% Discount
✦ Comfort Class Hotel Included (Premium Upgrade from $165)
10 Days, 9 Nights: Delhi, Agra, Jaipur, Udaipur, Mumbai
PRIVATE TOUR (*for You and Your Guests)
TRIP OVERVIEW (*UNESCO World Heritage Sites)
Delhi City Tour
Jama Masjid Mosque
Cycle Rickshaw at Chandni Chowk Bazaar
Mehtab Bagh (Moonlight Garden)
Fatehpur Sikri (City of Victory)
Chand Baori Step Well
Jaipur City Tour
The Walled City of Jaipur*
Sheesh Mahal (Palace of Mirrors)
Jaipur City Palace
Kheri Gate Step Well
Udaipur City Tour
Udaipur City Palace
Sahelion-ki-Bari (Garden of the Maidens)
Lake Pichola Cruise
Mumbai City Tour
Gateway of India
Prince of Wales Museum
Mani Bhavan (Gandhi’s Museum)
Haji Ali Dargah Temple
Mumbai Street Food Tour
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS TOUR
GLIMPSE INTO THE MAJESTIC PAST
The many past rulers have left behind numerous amazing forts, beautiful palaces, and fine architecture which are now UNESCO World Heritage sites. Each historical monument possesses great history with its own unique identity.
CRUISE ON THE ROMANTIC LAKE PICHOLA
Sail on the tranquil lake and admire the sumptuous pink-hued palaces and lakefront hotels overlooking the water. Pass by royal palaces on the islands surrounded by gardens, fountains and pillared terraces. No wonder, Udaipur is India’s most romantic city.
You’ll get to sample a smorgasbord of cooking styles and street food that reflects this cosmopolitan city visiting your tour guide’s favorite food places. In Mumbai, migrants from the all over India have brought their culinary treasures with them.
Meet Up at Delhi (DEL)
Delhi | Old and New Capital City
Delhi – Agra | Qutub Minar, Moonlight Garden
Agra | The legendary Taj Mahal
Agra - Jaipur | Life In the Desert
Jaipur | The Pink City of Jaipur
Jaipur – Udaipur | City Tour
Udaipur-Mumbai | Cruise on Lake Pichola
Mumbai | City Tour, Evening Food Tour
Hotel InformationWe carefully handpick our hotels to ensure they provide you with the best comfort and experience. For Private Tours, you may request a specific hotel as one of the customizable options.
|Destination||Comfort Class||Premium Class||Luxury Class|
- COMFORT ⭐⭐⭐- 3-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- PREMIUM ⭐⭐⭐⭐- 4-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- LUXURY ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐- 5-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
📣 Special Offer 27% Discount
Private Tour Final PriceRecommended Departing Wednesday-Finishing Friday
|2021||Jan 5 to Mar 31||$1,708||$1,891||$2,321|
|2021||Apr 1 to Sep 30||$1,591||$1,756||$2,117|
|2021||Oct 1 to Dec 20||$1,708||$1,891||$2,321|
|2022||Jan 5 to Dec 20||Call||Call||Call|
- ‣ Tour prices are subject to change and availability.
- ‣ Prices are in USD and are inclusive of all applicable taxes but do not include airfare.
- ‣ Prices are per person based on double occupancy. Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply during applicable major holidays. Special rates for single travelers or larger groups are available on request - please inquire.
- ‣ Note that tour prices vary according to season. If your tour straddles two seasons then each portion will be priced according to that season.
- ‣ A deposit of $300 and the airfare price is required upon booking. Full payment to be made 60 days prior to the departure date.
- ‣ A monthly installment plan is available - please inquire.
- ‣ We work with all major airlines for the best routes and competitive pricing.
- ‣ The nearest arrival airport is Indira Gandhi International Airport (DEL).
- ‣ The nearest departure airport is Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport (BOM).
- ‣ Contact us for more detail and pricing.
- ‣ Airport Transfers, Meet and Greet
- ‣ Hotel Accommodations
- ‣ Daily Breakfast and Selected Meals (See tour plan for details)
- ‣ English-speaking Local Guide
- ‣ Entrance Fees to Monuments & Attractions per Itinerary
- ‣ Airfare from USA Airports and India Internal Flights
- ‣ Travel Insurance
- ‣ Medical Expenses
- ‣ Visa Fee
- ‣ Gratuity
- ‣ Personal Expenses