India: Great Wonders of the South
Reach back into the Dravidian culture and observe the influence of the French, Dutch and English colonialists. There’s much to learn about the South Indian culture on this tour. Excite your taste buds with an interactive kitchen experience with an authentic Chettinad chef.
Enrich your knowledge while enjoying a cup of tea at the Munnar Tea Plantations and Tea Museum. Arrive at Kerala where St Thomas the Apostle introduced Christianity in the 1st century. Stroll by the Arabian Sea front and relax on a Backwaters small boat cruise. You’ll be amazed by how much you can learn from this trip!
13 Days, 12 Nights: Chennai, Mylapore, Pondicherry, Thanjavur, Karaikudi, Madurai, Munnar & Cochin ✦ Customizable Private Tour
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS TOUR
Meet Up at Chennai (MAA)
Chennai | Mylapore
Chennai – Pondicherry (Puducherry) | Mahabalipuram, Kanchipuram
Pondicherry (Puducherry) | Pondicherry Tour, Cooking Demonstration
Pondicherry – Thanjavur | Silk Weavers’ Colony
Thanjavur | Brihadeeswara Temple, Cooking Demonstration
Thanjavur - Karaikudi | Trichy
Karaikudi – Madurai | Meenakshi Temple
Madurai - Munnar
Munnar | Tea Plantation, Tea Museum, Kudla Dam, Echo Point
Munnar - Cochin| Fort Cochin, Kathakali Dance Performance
Cochin | Alleppey Lunch Cruise
|Destination||Comfort Class||Premium Class||Luxury Class|
- COMFORT ⭐⭐⭐- 3-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- PREMIUM ⭐⭐⭐⭐- 4-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- LUXURY ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐- 5-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
Dates & Pricing
Private Tour, daily departure
|2019||Jan 11 to Mar 31||Call||$4,595|
|2019||Apr 1 to Sep 30||Call||$3,745|
|2019||Oct 1 to Dec 19||Call||$4,505|
|2020||Jan 11 to Mar 31||Call||$4,825|
|2020||Apr 1 to Sep 30||Call||$3,930|
Private Tour Price Details
- ‣ Prices are in USD and are inclusive of all applicable taxes but do not include airfare.
- ‣ Prices are per person based on double occupancy. Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply during applicable major holidays. Special rates for single travelers or larger groups are available on request - please inquire.
- ‣ Note that tour prices vary according to season. If your tour straddles two seasons then each portion will be priced according to that season.
- A deposit of $500 per person is required upon booking. Full payment to be made 70 days prior to departure date.
- ‣ We work with all major airlines for the best routes and competitive pricing.
- ‣ The nearest arrival airport is MAA(Chennai International Airport).
- ‣ The nearest departure airport is COK(Cochin International Airport).
- ‣ Contact us for more details and pricing.
- ‣ Airport Transfers, Meet and Greet
- ‣ Hotel Accommodations
- ‣ Daily Breakfast and Selected Meals (See tour plan for details)
- ‣ English-speaking Local Guide
- ‣ Entrance Fees to Monuments & Attractions per Itinerary
- ‣ International and Domestic Air Fare
- ‣ Travel Insurance
- ‣ Medical Expenses
- ‣ Visa Fee
- ‣ Gratuity
- ‣ Personal Expenses