Himalayan Kingdoms: Bhutan and Nepal
Combine two beautiful Himalayan Kingdoms in one journey to the serene and spiritual lands of Nepal and Bhutan. Join us to be inspired and gaze at the world’s tallest mountain up close. No Mount Everest climbing skills required! Nepal offers an unbelievable number of UNESCO World Heritage Sites and blends a multi-ethnic society with the harmony of Hinduism and Buddhism. The secluded kingdom of Bhutan retains its unique ancient Buddhist heritage and cultural through its sustainable tourism policy. Whether you’re in bustling Kathmandhu Durbar Square, on your sunrise Mount Everest sightseeing flight or walking up to the mystical Tiger’s Nest; every experience is a mesmerizing and mind-opening experience.
8 Days, 7 Nights: Kathmandu, Thimphu, Paro
✪ Staff Pick
TRIP OVERVIEW (*UNESCO World Heritage Sites)
Bhaktapur & Kathmandu City Tour
Bhaktapur Durbar Square*
Kashi Biswanath Temple
Kathmandhu Durbar Square*
Mount Everest Sightseeing Flight
Patan City Tour
Patan Durbar Square*
Chandragiri Hills Cable Car Ride
Thimphu City Tour
Changangkha Lhakhang Temple
Bhutan National Bank
Arts and Crafts School
Traditional Medicine Institute
Motithang Takin Wildlife Preserve
Thimphu Weekend Market
Cheri Monastery (Chagri Monastery)
National Memorial Chorten
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS TOUR
BHUTAN’S SACRED TIGER’S NEST
No visitor leaves Bhutan without making the trek to Paro Taktsang aka the Tiger’s Nest. Situated on the edge of a cliff some 1,700 feet above the rice fields of Paro, this 325-year-old monastery is the kingdom’s most sacred religious site.
NUMEROUS WORLD HERITAGE SITES
In Kathmandu Valley alone, there are seven sites. So if you’ve got a plan to visit as many UNESCO World Heritage Sites as you can, a visit to Nepal will give you a big jump in the right direction.
PANORAMA OF THE HIMALAYAS
Since Nepal is located right in the heart of the Himalayan Mountains, it has extremely beautiful world class summits and landscapes with lots to offer to nature lovers. Catch a glimpse of 20 of the highest peaks to the east of Nepal on your scenic flight. See the stunning beauty of nature; raw, undiluted and truly majestic.
Meet Up at Kathmandu (KTM)
Kathmandu | Temple Trail
Kathmandu | Mount Everest Flight, Patan City Tour
Kathmandu - Paro - Thimphu | City Tour
Thimphu | Cheri Monastery, National Memorial Chorten, Handicrafts
Thimphu - Paro | Simtokha Dzong, Mount Sumeru
Paro | Taktshang Monastery, Archery Demonstration
HotelsWe carefully handpick our hotels to ensure they provide you with the best comfort and experience. For Private Tours, you may request a specific hotel as one of the customizable options.
|Destination||Comfort Class||Premium Class||Luxury Class|
- COMFORT ⭐⭐⭐- 3-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- PREMIUM ⭐⭐⭐⭐- 4-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- LUXURY ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐- 5-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
PRIVATE TOURS, Daily departures.
|2020||Jan 11 – Dec 19||$3,720||Please Call|
|2021||Jan 11 – Sept 30||$3,790||Please Call|
- ‣ Indicative domestic airfare Kathmandu-Paro is not available. Actual price available at tour booking.
- ‣ Prices are in USD and are inclusive of all applicable taxes but do not include airfare.
- ‣ Prices are per person based on double occupancy. Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply during applicable major holidays. Special rates for single travelers or larger groups are available on request - please inquire.
- ‣ Note that tour prices vary according to season. If your tour straddles two seasons then each portion will be priced according to that season.
- ‣ We work with all major airlines for the best routes and competitive pricing.
- ‣ The nearest arrival airport is KTM (Tribhuvan International Airport).
- ‣ The nearest departure airport is PBH (Paro International).
- ‣ Contact us for more detail and pricing.
- ‣ Airport Transfers, Meet and Greet
- ‣ Hotel Accommodations
- ‣ Daily Breakfast and Selected Meals (See tour plan for details)
- ‣ English-speaking Local Guide
- ‣ Entrance Fees to Monuments & Attractions per Itinerary
- ‣ Bhutan Visa Fee
- ‣ Mountain Everest Flight
- ‣ Air Fare
- ‣ Travel Insurance
- ‣ Medical Expenses
- ‣ Nepal Visa Fee
- ‣ Gratuity
- ‣ Personal Expenses
- ‣ A deposit of $300 and the airfare price is required upon booking. Full payment to be made 60 days prior to the departure date.
- ‣ A monthly installment plan is available - please inquire.