Himalayan Kingdoms: Bhutan and Nepal
This amazing tour is just right for an introduction to Nepal and Bhutan!
Nepal offers an unbelievable number of UNESCO Historical sites while blending multi-ethnicity with harmony of Hinduism and Buddhism. The secluded kingdom of Bhutan retains its unique ancient Buddhist heritage. Whether you’re in bustling Kathmandhu Durbar Square, on your sunrise Mount Everest sightseeing flight or walking up to the mystical Tiger’s Nest; every experience is a mesmerizing mind-opening experience.
Join us to be inspired by the majestic nature and culture of mystical Himalayan Kingdoms, and gaze at the world’s tallest mountain up close. No Mt Everest climbing skills required!
8 Days, 7 Nights: Kathmandu, Thimphu, Paro ✦ Customizable Private Tour
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS TOUR
Bhutan’s Sacred Tiger’s Nest
No visitor leaves Bhutan without making the trek to the Taktsang Palphug, aka the Tiger’s Nest. Situated on the edge of a cliff, some 1,700 feet above the rice fields of Paro, this 325-year-old monastery is the kingdom’s most sacred religious site. To get here takes about 5 hours round-trip hike, but simply walking these revered slopes is enough to induce a meditative mood.
The Number of World Heritage Sites
In Kathmandu Valley alone, there are seven sites with additional ones in Chitwan National Park and Lumbini. So if you’ve got a plan to visit as many UNESCO World Heritage Sites as you can, a visit to Nepal will give you a big jump in the right direction.
Panorama View of Majestic Peaks of Himalaya
Since Nepal is located right in the heart of Himalayan Mountains, it, therefore, has extremely beautiful summits that are high and contain various options to the adventure lovers. Catch a glimpse of 20 of the highest peaks to the East of Nepal on your scenic flight. Now you can see the stunning beauty of nature; raw, undiluted and truly majestic.
Meet Up at Kathmandu (KTM)
Kathmandu | Temple Trail
Kathmandu | Mount Everest Flight, Patan Durbar Square
Kathmandu - Paro - Thimphu | City Tour
Thimphu | Cheri Monastery, National Memorial Chorten, Handicrafts
Thimphu - Paro | Simtokha Dzong, Mount Sumeru
Paro | Taktshang Monastery, Archery Demonstration
|Destination||Comfort Class||Premium Class||Luxury Class|
- COMFORT ⭐⭐⭐- 3-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- PREMIUM ⭐⭐⭐⭐- 4-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- LUXURY ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐- 5-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
Dates & PricingPRIVATE TOURS, Daily departures.
|2019||Jan 11 – Dec 19||$3,645||Please Call|
|2020||Jan 11 – Sept 30||$3,775||Please Call|
- ‣ Prices are in USD and are inclusive of all applicable taxes but do not include airfare.
- ‣ Prices are per person based on double occupancy. Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply during applicable major holidays. Special rates for single travelers or larger groups are available on request - please inquire.
- ‣ Note that tour prices vary according to season. If your tour straddles two seasons then each portion will be priced according to that season.
- A deposit of $500 per person is required upon booking and full payment to be made 70 days prior to departure date.
- ‣ We work with all major airlines for the best routes and competitive pricing.
- ‣ The nearest arrival airport is KTM (Tribhuvan International Airport).
- ‣ The nearest departure airport is PBH (Paro International).
- ‣ Contact us for more detail and pricing.
- ‣ Airport Transfers, Meet and Greet
- ‣ Hotel Accommodations
- ‣ Daily Breakfast and Selected Meals (See tour plan for details)
- ‣ English-speaking Local Guide
- ‣ Entrance Fees to Monuments & Attractions per Itinerary
- ‣ Bhutan Visa Fee
- ‣ Nepal Visa Fee
- ‣ Air Fare
- ‣ Travel Insurance
- ‣ Medical Expenses
- ‣ Visa Fee
- ‣ Gratuity
- ‣ Personal Expenses