Highlights of Sri Lanka
This mini trip highlights some of unique wonders of Sri Lanka which will have you coming back for more!
You’ll be intrigued by the serenity of the tea plantations at the hill station, the ancient temples and the massive Sigiriya rock fortress which is Sri Lanka’s most popular attraction. Travel back in time to witness old Sri Lanka traditions, European influences, and the British colonial and Buddhist heritage. Visit the old Dutch hospital, one of the oldest buildings in the Colombo Fort area, which is now beautifully renovated, housing an eclectic collection of some of Colombo’s finest restaurants and shops. The Lion Rock, Royal Botanical Gardens and tea plantation are also additional must-see attractions that should not be missed.
4 Days, 3 Nights: Colombo, Dambulla, Kandy
TRIP OVERVIEW (*UNESCO World Heritage Sites)
✦ Customizable Private Tour
Colombo City Tour
Independence Memorial Hall
National Museum of Colombo
Old Dutch Hospital
Sigiriya Rock* (Lion Rock)
Peradeniya Royal Botanical Garden
Tea Plantation Tour
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS TOUR
Sri Lanka offers a chance to see museum quality statues and artifacts in-situ. The Lion Rock is a citadel rises more than 1,000 ft. from the jungles below. The temples and museums in Columbo City take you back in time to witness ancient Sri Lanka legacies.
GARDEN OF EDEN
Enjoy one of the best collection of orchids, 130 ft tall Burma bamboo and the giant Javan Fig Tree in stunning gardens that were exclusively for the royalty.
BIG FLAVOR SRI LANKAN FOOD
Taste the true heart of Sri Lanka in their flavorful cuisine and discover the influences from Holland, Indonesia, India and China. Cardamom, curry leaves and many other fragrant spices are the building blocks of local cuisine together with rice, coconut, and native tropical fruits and vegetables.
Meet Up at Colombo (CMB)
Colombo - Dambulla | Sigiriya
Dambulla - Kandy | Royal Botanical Gardens
Kandy - Colombo (CMB) | Tea Plantation
HotelsWe carefully handpick our hotels to ensure they provide you with the best comfort and experience. For Private Tours, you may request a specific hotel as one of the customizable options.
|Destination||Comfort Class||Premium Class||Luxury Class|
- COMFORT ⭐⭐⭐- 3-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- PREMIUM ⭐⭐⭐⭐- 4-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- LUXURY ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐- 5-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
Dates & PricingPrivate Tour, Daily Departure
|2019||Apr 1-Aug 4||$995||$1,310||$1,570|
|2019||Aug 17-Oct 31||$995||$1,310||$1,570|
|2019||Nov 1-Dec 9||$1,145||$1,505||$1,805|
|2020||Jan 16-Mar 31||$1,145||$1,505||$1,805|
|2020||Apr 1-Oct 30||$995||$1,310||$1,570|
- ‣ Daily departures.
- ‣ Prices are in USD and are inclusive of all applicable taxes but do not include airfare.
- ‣ Prices are per person based on double occupancy. Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply during applicable major holidays. Special rates for single travelers or larger groups are available on request - please inquire.
- ‣ Note that tour prices vary according to season. If your tour straddles two seasons then each portion will be priced according to that season.
- A deposit of $300 per person is required upon booking and full payment to be made 90 days prior to departure date.
- ‣ We work with all major airlines for the best routes and competitive pricing.
- ‣ The nearest airport is CBM (Bandaranaike International Airport, Colombo).
- ‣ Contact us for more detail and pricing.
- ‣ Airport Transfers, Meet and Greet
- ‣ Hotel Accommodations
- ‣ Daily Breakfast and All Meals (See tour plan for details)
- ‣ English-speaking Local Guide
- ‣ Entrance Fees to Monuments & Attractions per Itinerary
- ‣ Air Fare
- ‣ Travel Insurance
- ‣ Medical Expense
- ‣ Visa Fee
- ‣ Gratuity
- ‣ Personal Expense