Highlights of Sri Lanka
This mini trip highlights some of unique wonders of Sri Lanka which will have you coming back for more.
Be intrigued by the serenity of the tea plantations at the hill station, the ancient temples and the massive Sigiriya rock fortress which is Sri Lanka’s most popular attraction. Travel back in time to witness old Sri Lanka traditions, European influences, and the British colonial and Buddhist heritage. Visit the old Dutch hospital, one of the oldest buildings in the Colombo Fort area, which is now beautifully renovated, housing an eclectic collection of some of Colombo’s finest restaurants and shops.
The Lion Rock, Royal Botanical Gardens and tea plantation are sights that should not be missed.
Enjoy easy-going activities and experiences on this Sri Lanka tour!
UNESCO World Heritage Sites: Sigiriya, Dambulla Cave Temple, Sacred City of Kandy
4 Days, 3 Nights: Colombo, Dambula & Kandy ✦ Customizable Private Tour
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS TOUR
Meet Up at Colombo (CMB)
Colombo - Dambulla | Sigiriya
Dambulla - Kandy | Royal Botanical Gardens
Kandy - Colombo (CMB) | Tea Plantation
|Destination||Comfort Class||Premium Class||Luxury Class|
- COMFORT ⭐⭐⭐- 3-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- PREMIUM ⭐⭐⭐⭐- 4-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- LUXURY ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐- 5-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
Dates & PricingPrivate Tour, Daily Departure
|2019||Apr 1-Aug 4||$995||$1,310||$1,570|
|2019||Aug 17-Oct 31||$995||$1,310||$1,570|
|2019||Nov 1-Dec 9||$1,145||$1,505||$1,805|
|2020||Jan 16-Mar 31||$1,145||$1,505||$1,805|
|2020||Apr 1-Oct 30||$995||$1,310||$1,570|
- ‣ Daily departures.
- ‣ Prices are in USD and are inclusive of all applicable taxes but do not include airfare.
- ‣ Prices are per person based on double occupancy. Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply during applicable major holidays. Special rates for single travelers or larger groups are available on request - please inquire.
- ‣ Note that tour prices vary according to season. If your tour straddles two seasons then each portion will be priced according to that season.
- A deposit of $500 per person is required upon booking and full payment to be made 70 days prior to departure date.
- ‣ We work with all major airlines for the best routes and competitive pricing.
- ‣ The nearest airport is CBM (Bandaranaike International Airport, Colombo).
- ‣ Contact us for more detail and pricing.
- ‣ Airport Transfers, Meet and Greet
- ‣ Hotel Accommodations
- ‣ Daily Breakfast and All Meals (See tour plan for details)
- ‣ English-speaking Local Guide
- ‣ Entrance Fees to Monuments & Attractions per Itinerary
- ‣ Air Fare
- ‣ Travel Insurance
- ‣ Medical Expense
- ‣ Visa Fee
- ‣ Gratuity
- ‣ Personal Expense