Highlights of Oman
Break up a long flight or take a short trip that highlights the best of Oman. Roam this country without the rush and get the most from your visit with a private guide, own car and ready to go, pre-planned arrangements.
The heritage and history of Oman is truly unique. It dates back to the third millennium BC. In contrast to its lavish neighbors like Dubai in UAE, Oman reflects a richness without all the fancy modernization.
4 Days, 3 Nights: Muscat, Nakhal Fort, Nizwa, Wahiba Sands, Sharqiya Sands
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS TOUR
Lifestyle in the Desert
Rewind back over 100 years ago pre-1920’s before there were cars or any modern amenities in the desert. This experience takes you on a cultural and historical adventure into a bygone era and gives you the chance to live a day in the life of a true Bedouin.
See the Ancient City of Nizwa Come to Life
On Fridays, watch as farmers and traders from all over Oman come together to barter and trade their livestock and handicrafts for a living. Located at one of the finest traditional markets that exist today, there are some traditions that never change. See what life must have been like in a much older time!
Muscat is an Adventure-of-a-different-kind
Oman’s city capital is a reflection of how its country has traditionally kept one eye on trade across the Indian Ocean and the other on the ancient routes of the desert. Today, with its respect for heritage, its elegant mosques, conservative tastes, and smart cafes have made
Oman a quiet champion of modern Arab culture.
Muscat (MCT) | Muscat City Tour
Muscat - Nizwa| Nakhal Fort, Hot Springs, Traditional Village
Nizwa - Wahiba Sands | Nizwa, Livestock Market, Local Market, Nizwa Fort, Wadi Bani Khalid, Sand Dune Bashing, Camel Ride, Desert Camp
Wahiba Sands – Muscat (MCT) | Wadi Tiwi, Wadi Shab
|Destination||Comfort Class||Premium Class||Luxury Class|
- COMFORT - 3-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- PREMIUM - 4-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- LUXURY - 5-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
Dates & PricingPRIVATE JOURNEYS
|2019||Jan 15 - Apr 30||Call||$2,800||Call|
|2019||Sept 15 - Dec 20||Call||$2,800||Call|
|2020||Jan 15 - Apr 30||Call||$2,940||Call|
|2020||Sept 15 - Dec 20||Call||$2,940||Call|
- Daily departures except for Fridays.
- Prices are in USD and are inclusive of all applicable taxes but do not include airfare.
- Prices are per person based on double occupancy. Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply during applicable major holidays. Special rates for single travelers or larger groups are available on request - please inquire.
- A deposit of $500 per person is required upon booking and full payment to be made 70 days prior to departure date.
- We work with all major airlines for the best routes and competitive pricing.
- The nearest airport is MCT (Muscat International).
- Contact us for more detail and pricing.
- ‣ Airport Transfers, Meet and Greet
- ‣ Hotel Accommodations
- ‣ Daily Breakfast and Selected Meals (See tour plan for details)
- ‣ English-speaking Local Guide
- ‣ Entrance Fees to Monuments & Attractions per Itinerary
- ‣ Air Fare
- ‣ Travel Insurance
- ‣ Medical Expenses
- ‣ Visa Fee
- ‣ Gratuity
- ‣ Personal Expenses