Highlights of Oman
Break up a long flight or take a short trip that highlights the best of Oman. Roam without the rush and get the most from your visit with a private guide. On this journey you will get to experience the lifestyle like a true Omani. From the grandeur architectures in Muscat to historical castles then ancient ruins in the desert. Get the rush from sand dune bashing, cool down at desert oasis and rest at a 4-star desert camp. Soak up the desert atmosphere, chat with the locals and absorb the culture. There’s just so much to explore and take in from every corner!
5 Days, 4 Nights: Muscat, Nakhal Fort, Nizwa, Wahiba Sands
Muscat City Tour
Sultan Qaboos Grand Mosque
Al Alam Palace
Bait Al Zubair
Royal Opera House
Al Jalali Fort
Fort Al Mirani
Nakhl City Tour
Ain Thowarah (Hot Springs System)
Wadi Bani Awf
Bilad Sayt (Mountain Village)
Al Hamra Village Ruins
Nizwa City Tour
Wadi Bani Khalid
Wadi Bashing on a 4-Wheel Drive
Desert Camp & Dinner.
Dhow Factory (Wooden Ships)
Wadi Tiwi (Wadi of Nine Villages)
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS TOUR
LIFESTYLE IN THE DESERT
Turn the pages back to over 100 years ago, pre-1920’s before there were cars or any modern amenities, when camels were ‘the ships of the desert’. This experience takes you on an adventure into the culture and history of a bygone era and gives you the chance to live a day in the life of a true Bedouin.
SEE THE ANCIENT CITY OF NIZWA COME TO LIFE
On Fridays, watch as farmers and traders from all over Oman come together to barter and trade their livestock and handicrafts for a living. Located at one of the finest traditional markets that exist today, there are some traditions that never change. See what life must have been like in a much older time!
MUSCAT IS AN ADVENTURE-OF-A-DIFFERENT-KIND
Oman’s city capital is a reflection of how its country has traditionally kept one eye on trade across the Indian Ocean and the other on the ancient routes of the desert. Today, with its respect for heritage, its elegant mosques, conservative tastes, and smart cafes have made Oman a quiet champion of modern Arab culture.
Arrive Muscat, Oman
Muscat | Muscat City Tour
Muscat - Nizwa| Nakhal Fort, Hot Springs, Traditional Village
Nizwa - Wahiba Sands | Nizwa, Wadi Bani Khalid, Sand Dune Bashing, Desert Camp
Wahiba Sands – Muscat (MCT) | Wadi Tiwi, Wadi Shab, Depart Muscat
HotelsWe carefully handpick our hotels to ensure they provide you with the best comfort and experience. For Private Tours, you may request a specific hotel as one of the customizable options.
|Destination||Comfort Class||Premium Class||Luxury Class|
- COMFORT ⭐⭐⭐- 3-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- PREMIUM ⭐⭐⭐⭐- 4-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- LUXURY ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐- 5-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
Hotel Check-in and Check-out
Pre-Tour Hotel Add-on and Post-Tour Hotel Add-on
Private Tours (Land Only)
|2020||Jan 15 - Apr 30||Call||$2,800||Call|
|2020||Sept 15 - Dec 20||Call||$2,800||Call|
|2021||Jan 15 - Apr 30||Call||$2,940||Call|
|2021||Sept 15 - Dec 20||Call||$2,940||Call|
- ‣ Daily departures except for Fridays.
- ‣ Prices are in USD and are inclusive of all applicable taxes but do not include airfare.
- ‣ Prices are per person based on double occupancy. Special rates for single travelers or larger groups are available on request - please inquire.
- ‣ Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply during applicable major holidays. 2021 blackout dates: Dec 16-31 and major holidays. 2022 blackout dates: Jan 1-10, April 16-24, Dec 16-31 and major holidays.
- ‣ Note that tour prices vary according to season. If your tour straddles two seasons then each portion will be priced according to that season.
- ‣ We work with all major airlines for the best routes and competitive pricing.
- ‣ The nearest airport is MCT (Muscat International).
- ‣ Contact us for more detail and pricing.
- ‣ Airport Transfers, Meet and Greet
- ‣ Hotel Accommodations
- ‣ Daily Breakfast and Selected Meals (See tour plan for details)
- ‣ English-speaking Local Guide
- ‣ Entrance Fees to Monuments & Attractions per Itinerary
- ‣ Air Fare
- ‣ Travel Insurance
- ‣ Medical Expenses
- ‣ Visa Fee
- ‣ Gratuity
- ‣ Personal Expenses
- ‣ A deposit of $300 and the airfare price is required upon booking. Full payment to be made 60 days prior to the departure date.
- ‣ A monthly installment plan is available - please inquire.
- ‣ Pre-tour hotel night
- ‣ Post-tour hotel night