Expo 2021 Dubai Vacation
The amazing Expo 2021 Dubai beckons to everyone from all over the world. On this journey, you will have 3-day access to the World Fair with the remaining time set to explore Dubai and its wonderful culture and unique attractions. Visitors to Dubai will also be amazed at the unbelievably tall and majestic buildings that rise dominantly out of the desert sands and gleam beside the sparkling blue Persian Gulf. There’s a significant contrast of old and new that still exists here, despite the city’s many rapid modernizations. The locals here pride themselves on their past and carried down traditions. It’s one of the many things that make this place remarkable!
“Connecting Minds, Creating the Future” sums up Expo 2021 Dubai. Explore the world in one place, see 192 country pavilions featuring the stories from every corner of the globe. Visit your favorite countries and discover new places in the expo grounds of 1.7 square miles.
7 Days, 6 Nights: Dubai
✦ Customizable Private Tour
Dubai City Tour
Burj Khalifa (Observation Desk)
The Dubai Mall
Souq Madinat Jumeirah (Little Venice)
Al Bastakiya Historical Neighborhood
Gold Souk (Gold Market)
Spice Souk (Spice Market)
Three-Day Access to Expo
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS TOUR
CONNECTING MINDS, CREATING THE FUTURE
Explore the world with 192 countries in one place. Glimpse the future of travel with the Hyperloop and become part of a mission to the planet Mars. Pack in lot of exciting shows and adventures in your 3 days visit at the fair.
Dubai is known worldwide for its architecture. It’s hard to believe that only four decades ago, the city did not have a single skyscraper. Now, the Dubai skyline is full of unique skyscrapers designed by some of the best architects in the world. Don’t miss the Dancing Dubai Fountains and the sprawling views from the tallest building in the world, the Burj Khalifa.
THE GOLD SOUK
A trip to Dubai isn’t complete without visiting the famous Gold Souk, which is one of the oldest and most fascinating traditional markets for gold jewelry and gemstones. This is one of the popular tourist destinations of the emirates, with the city upholding its title “the City of Gold”.
Dubai | City Tour
Dubai | Day at Leisure
Dubai Expo 2021
Dubai Expo 2021
Dubai Expo 2021
HotelsWe carefully handpick our hotels to ensure they provide you with the best comfort and experience. For Private Tours, you may request a specific hotel as one of the customizable options.
|Destination||Comfort Class||Premium Class||Luxury Class|
- COMFORT ⭐⭐⭐- 3-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- PREMIUM ⭐⭐⭐⭐- 4-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- LUXURY ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐- 5-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
Dates & Pricing:Private Tour, Daily Departure
|2020||Oct 20 to Dec 15||Call||Call||Call|
|2020||Jan 3 to Apr 10||Call||Call||Call|
- ‣ Prices are in USD and are inclusive of all applicable taxes but do not include airfare.
- ‣ Prices are per person based on double occupancy. Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply during applicable major holidays. Special rates for single travelers or larger groups are available on request - please inquire.
- ‣ Note that tour prices vary according to season. If your tour straddles two seasons then each portion will be priced according to that season.
- A deposit of $300 per person is required upon booking and full payment to be made 90 days prior to departure date.
- ‣ We work with all major airlines for the best routes and competitive pricing.
- ‣ The nearest airport is DXB (Dubai International).
- ‣ Contact us for more detail and pricing.
- ‣ Airport Transfers, Meet and Greet
- ‣ Hotel Accommodations
- ‣ Daily Breakfast and Selected Meals (See tour plan for details)
- ‣ English-speaking Local Guide
- ‣ Entrance Fees to Monuments & Attractions per Itinerary (Except Burj Khalifa Ticket)
- ‣ A 3-Day Pass to Expo 2020 Dubai
- ‣ Burj Khalifa Ticket
- ‣ Air Fare
- ‣ Tourism Fee of AED 15 per room per night paid directly to the hotel
- ‣ Travel Insurance
- ‣ Medical Expense
- ‣ Visa Fee
- ‣ Gratuity
- ‣ Personal Expense