Diwali, Full Festival Experience
Celebrate 5 days of Diwali the Hindu New Year and the ancient legends behind each of the five days. Feast on delicious festival food and enjoy the sight of fireworks. Witness thousands of glowing lamps on the evening of Diwali also known as Festival of Lights. You get to share these experiences with the locals.
In addition to the Diwali experience, witness firsthand the culture of Indian, Mughal empires and the British Raj. A heritage journey through Hindu and Islamic temples, forts, grand palaces and the most magnificent Taj Mahal. Explore the history, the boom and bust of the wealthy ancient merchants and their mansions filled with beautiful frescoes and mosaics.
Join us to celebrate the most famous festival of India with a deep dive into the culture of India’s famed Golden Triangle.
9 Days, 8 Nights: Delhi, Agra, Jaipur & Mandawa
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS TOUR
Meet Up at Delhi (DEL)
Delhi | Old and New Capital City
Delhi – Agra | Mughal Emperors’ Monuments
Agra | Mughal Emperors’ Monuments
Agra - Jaipur | The Pink City
Jaipur | The Pink City
Jaipur – Painted Mansions
Mandawa – Delhi
Dates & Pricing:
|Year||Departure Date(s)||Comfort Class ☆☆☆||Deluxe Class ☆☆☆☆|
|2019||Oct 23, Wednesday||Call||$3,930|
|2020||Nov 11, Monday||Call||$4,125|
Booking Your FlightWe can find the best flights and airfares for your tour. Buying your own international air tickets? No problem!
- ‣ Amber Fort Jeep or Elephant Ride
- ‣ Airport Transfers, Meet and Greet
- ‣ 3, 4 and 5-Stars Hotel Accommodations
- ‣ Daily Breakfast and Selected Meals (See tour plan for details)
- ‣ English-speaking Guide
- ‣ Entrance Fees to Monuments
- ‣ Domestic/International Air Fares/Taxes to and from India
- ‣ Travel Insurance
- ‣ Medical Expenses
- ‣ Gratuities
- ‣ Laundry Service
- ‣ Telephone Calls
- ‣ Professional camera/video camera fees at monuments
- ‣ All the other services which are not mentioned in the inclusions