Diwali, Full Festival Experience
Join us to celebrate the most famous festival in India and discover firsthand the culture of India’s famed Golden Triangle. Celebrate 5 days of Diwali, the Hindu New Year and the ancient legends behind each of the five days. Feast on delicious festival food and enjoy the sight of fireworks. Witness thousands of glowing lamps on the evening of Diwali, which is also known as the Festival of Lights. You get to share these experiences with the locals and there’s no better way for an authentic and unique experience to understanding their culture.
In addition to the Diwali experience, you will embark on a heritage journey through Hindu and Islamic temples, forts, grand palaces and the most magnificent Taj Mahal. Explore the history, the boom and bust of the wealthy ancient merchants and their mansions filled with beautiful frescoes and mosaics.
NOV 11– NOV 19, 2020 & OCT 31, 2021 – NOV 8, 2021 ✦ Call for Price
9 Days, 8 Nights: Delhi, Agra, Jaipur, Mandawa
TRIP OVERVIEW (*UNESCO World Heritage Sites)
✦ Customizable Private Tour
Delhi City Tour
Jama Masjid Mosque
Cycle Rickshaw at Chandni Chowk Bazaar
Lunch at Sikh Temple, Bangla Saheb Gurudwara
5 Diwali Festival Dinners
Marble Inlay Workshop
Fatehpur Sikri* (City of Victory)
Chand Baori Step Well
Jaipur City Tour
The Walled City of Jaipur*
Sheesh Mahal (Palace of Mirrors)
Jaipur City Palace
Mandawa Painted Mansion Tour
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS TOUR
GLIMPSE INTO THE MAJESTIC PAST
The many past rulers have left behind numerous amazing forts, beautiful palaces, and fine architecture which are now UNESCO World Heritage sites. Each historical monument possesses great history with its own unique identity.
NEW YEAR FAMILY CELEBRATION
Families wish for good luck preparing a decorative pattern using colored rice, flour and flowers. At night, the whole country lights up oil lamps to banish the darkness and celebrate with spectacular fireworks.
SHARING A MEAL AT A SIKH TEMPLE
An eye-opening experience of the Sikh faith, their non-discriminating welcoming manner and festivity in the sacred temple. See the volunteers prepare the 25,000 free meals daily. Share the roti, rice and curry with locals and other visitors.
Meet Up at Delhi (DEL)
Delhi | Old and New Capital City
Delhi – Agra | Mughal Emperors’ Monuments
Agra | Mughal Emperors’ Monuments
Agra - Jaipur | The Pink City
Jaipur | The Pink City
Jaipur – Painted Mansions
Mandawa – Delhi
HotelsWe carefully handpick our hotels to ensure they provide you with the best comfort and experience. For Private Tours, you may request a specific hotel as one of the customizable options.
|Destination||Comfort Class||Premium Class||Luxury Class|
- COMFORT ⭐⭐⭐- 3-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- PREMIUM ⭐⭐⭐⭐- 4-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- LUXURY ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐- 5-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
Dates & PricingPrivate Tours
|2020||Nov 11, Monday||Call||Call|
|2121||Oct 31, Sunday||Call||Call|
- ‣ Prices are in USD and are inclusive of all applicable taxes but do not include airfare.
- ‣ Prices are per person based on double occupancy. Special rates for single travelers or larger groups are available on request - please inquire.
- ‣ A deposit of $300 per person is required upon booking and full payment to be made 60 days prior to departure date.
- ‣ Monthly installment plan is available - please inquire.
- ‣ We work with all major airlines for the best routes and competitive pricing.
- ‣ The nearest airport is DEL (Indira Gandhi International, Delhi).
- ‣ Contact us for more detail and pricing.
- ‣ Airport Transfers, Meet and Greet
- ‣ Hotel Accommodations
- ‣ Daily Breakfast and Selected Meals (See tour plan for details)
- ‣ English-speaking Local Guide
- ‣ Entrance Fees to Monuments & Attractions per Itinerary
- ‣ Air Fare
- ‣ Travel Insurance
- ‣ Medical Expenses
- ‣ Visa Fee
- ‣ Gratuity
- ‣ Personal Expenses