Diwali, Full Festival Experience
Celebrate 5 days of Diwali the Hindu New Year and the ancient legends behind each of the five days. Feast on delicious festival food and enjoy the sight of fireworks. Witness thousands of glowing lamps on the evening of Diwali also known as Festival of Lights. You get to share these experiences with the locals.
In addition to the Diwali experience, witness firsthand the culture of Indian, Mughal empires and the British Raj. A heritage journey through Hindu and Islamic temples, forts, grand palaces and the most magnificent Taj Mahal. Explore the history, the boom and bust of the wealthy ancient merchants and their mansions filled with beautiful frescoes and mosaics.
Join us to celebrate the most famous festival of India with a deep dive into the culture of India’s famed Golden Triangle.
2019 Tour: OCT 23 – 31, 2019 | 2020 Tour: NOV 11 – 19, 2020
9 Days, 8 Nights: Delhi, Agra, Jaipur & Mandawa ✦ Customizable Private Tour
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS TOUR
Meet Up at Delhi (DEL)
Delhi | Old and New Capital City
Delhi – Agra | Mughal Emperors’ Monuments
Agra | Mughal Emperors’ Monuments
Agra - Jaipur | The Pink City
Jaipur | The Pink City
Jaipur – Painted Mansions
Mandawa – Delhi
|Destination||Comfort Class||Premium Class||Luxury Class|
- COMFORT ⭐⭐⭐- 3-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- PREMIUM ⭐⭐⭐⭐- 4-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- LUXURY ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐- 5-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
Dates & PricingPRIVATE JOURNEYS
|2019||Oct 23, Wednesday||Call||$3,805|
|2020||Nov 11, Monday||Call||$3,995|
- Book your Festival Tour one year in advance for 15% discount. 9 months in advance for 10% discount.
- Prices are in USD and are inclusive of all applicable taxes but do not include airfare.
- Prices are per person based on double occupancy. Special rates for single travelers or larger groups are available on request - please inquire.
- A deposit of $500 per person is required upon booking and full payment to be made 70 days prior to departure date.
- We work with all major airlines for the best routes and competitive pricing.
- The nearest airport is DEL (Indira Gandhi International, Delhi).
- Contact us for more detail and pricing.
- ‣ Airport Transfers, Meet and Greet
- ‣ Hotel Accommodations
- ‣ Daily Breakfast and Selected Meals (See tour plan for details)
- ‣ English-speaking Local Guide
- ‣ Entrance Fees to Monuments & Attractions per Itinerary
- ‣ Air Fare
- ‣ Travel Insurance
- ‣ Medical Expenses
- ‣ Visa Fee
- ‣ Gratuity
- ‣ Personal Expenses