This 6-day tour shares an opportunity to engage and be mesmerized by traditional Arabian charms and Bedouin hospitality. Oman unravels at a much slower pace, in contrast to the modern skyscrapers in its neighboring country. It is filled with much history (dating as far back as the third millennium BC), bustling markets and magical sightseeing attractions, all which will simply take your breath away.
Roam around this desert country without the rush with a privately guided tour. Soak up the atmosphere, chat with the locals and really absorb the culture. From its high mountains to its deep valleys, secluded beaches and long pristine coastlines, not forgetting the delicious Omani dates and fragrant famous frankincense, there’s just so much for both residents and visitors to explore in every corner of Oman.
6 Days, 5 Nights: Muscat, Jabel Akhdar, Nizwa, Wadi Abiyad, Musannah
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS TOUR
Muscat (MCT) | Muscat City Tour
Muscat - Jebel Akhdar | Amouage Fragrance House, Ruined Desert Village, Green Mountain
Jebel Akhdar | Nizwa, Live Stock Market, Souq (Bazaar), Bahla Fort, Jabreen Castle
Jebel Akhdar – Mussanah | Traditional Villages, Snake Gorge, Mountains
Mussanah | Wadi Bashing, Nakhal Fort, Hot Springs, Wakan
Dates & PricingPrivate Tour, Daily Departures except Fridays.
|Tour Date||2 Persons *||3 Persons **||4 Persons*||Solo|
|2019: Jan 15 - Apr 30 & Sept 15 – Nov 23, Dec 1 - Dec 20||$3,550||$3,030||$2,835||$5,180|
|2020: Jan 15 - Apr 30 & Sept 15 – Nov 21, Nov 29 - Dec 20||$3,730||$3,180||$2,975||$5,440|
* Price per person, based on double occupancy.
** Price per person, based on triple occupancy.
Booking Your FlightWe can find the best flights and airfares for your tour. Buying your own air tickets? No problem.
- ‣ Airport Transfers, Meet and Greet
- ‣ 4 Star Hotel Accommodations
- ‣ Daily Breakfast and Selected Meals (See tour plan for details)
- ‣ English-speaking Local Guide
- ‣ Entrance Fees to Monuments
- ‣ Amouage Perfume Factory
- ‣ Wadi Bashing
- ‣ International Air Fares To And From Oman
- ‣ Travel Insurance
- ‣ Medical Expenses
- ‣ Visa Fee For Oman
- ‣ Gratuities
- ‣ Laundry Service
- ‣ Personal Expenses and Telephone Calls
- ‣ Professional camera/video camera fees at monuments
- ‣ All other services which are not mentioned in the inclusions