This one week tour shares an opportunity to engage and be mesmerized by traditional Arabian charms and Bedouin hospitality. Oman is filled with much history (dating as far back as the third millennium BC), bustling markets and magical sightseeing attractions, all which will simply take your breath away.
Soak up the atmosphere, chat with the locals and really absorb the culture. From its high mountains to its deep valleys, secluded beaches, and long pristine coastlines, not forgetting the delicious Omani dates and fragrant famous frankincense, there’s just so much to explore in every corner of Oman.
7 Days, 6 Nights: Muscat, Nizwa, Wahiba Sands ✦ Customizable Private Tour
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS TOUR
Lifestyle in the Desert
Rewind to over 100 years ago, pre-1920’s before there were cars or any modern amenities, and camels were ‘the ships of the desert’. This experience takes you on an adventure into the culture and history of a bygone era and gives you the chance to live a day in the life of a true Bedouin.
See the Ancient City of Nizwa Come to Life
On Fridays, watch as farmers and traders from all over Oman come together to barter and trade their livestock and handicrafts for a living. Located at one of the finest traditional markets that exist today, there are some traditions that never change. See what life must have been like in a much older time!
Muscat is an Adventure-of-a-different-kind
Oman’s city capital is a reflection of how its country has traditionally kept one eye on trade across the Indian Ocean and the other on the ancient routes of the desert. Today, with its respect for heritage, its elegant mosques, conservative tastes, and smart cafes have made
Oman a quiet champion of modern Arab culture.
Muscat | Muscat City Tour
Muscat – Nizwa | Oman's Grand Canyon
Nizwa | Nizwa Fort, Bahla Fort, Nizwa Souq, Livestock Market
Nizwa - Wahiba Sands | Desert Towns, Camel Safari, Desert Camp
Wahiba Sands - Muscat | Sand Dune Bashing
|Ras Al Hadd||Turtle Beach Resort||★★★|
|Wahiba Sands||Thousand Nights Camp||★★★★|
|Jabel Shams||Jabel Shams Resort||★★★★|
- COMFORT ⭐⭐⭐- 3-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- PREMIUM ⭐⭐⭐⭐- 4-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- LUXURY ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐- 5-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
Dates & Pricing
PRIVATE TOURS, Daily departures except Thursdays.
|Tour Date||2 Persons *||3 Persons **||4 Persons*||Solo|
|2019: Jan 15 - Apr 30 & Sept 15 – Nov 23, Dec 1 - Dec 20||Please Call||Please Call||Please Call||Please Call|
|2020: Jan 15 - Apr 30 & Sept 15 – Nov 21, Nov 29 - Dec 20||Please Call||Please Call||Please Call||Please Call|
- ‣ Daily departures.
- ‣ Prices are in USD and are inclusive of all applicable taxes but do not include airfare.
- ‣ Prices are per person based on double occupancy. Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply during applicable major holidays. Special rates for single travelers or larger groups are available on request - please inquire.
- A deposit of $500 per person is required upon booking. Full payment to be made 70 days prior to departure date.
- ‣ We work with all major airlines for the best routes and competitive pricing.
- ‣ The nearest airport is MCT (Muscat International Airport).
- ‣ Contact us for more details and pricing.
- ‣ Airport Transfers, Meet and Greet
- ‣ Hotel Accommodations
- ‣ Daily Breakfast and Selected Meals (See tour plan for details)
- ‣ English speaking Local Guide
- ‣ Entrance Fees to Monuments & Attractions per Itinerary
- ‣ Air Fare
- ‣ Travel Insurance
- ‣ Medical Expenses
- ‣ Visa Fee
- ‣ Gratuity
- ‣ Personal Expenses