This one week tour shares an opportunity to engage and be mesmerized by traditional Arabian charms and Bedouin hospitality. Oman is filled with much history (dating as far back as the third millennium BC), bustling markets and magical sightseeing attractions, all which will simply take your breath away.
Soak up the atmosphere, chat with the locals and really absorb the culture. From its high mountains to its deep valleys, secluded beaches, and long pristine coastlines, not forgetting the delicious Omani dates and famous fragrant frankincense, there’s just so much to explore in every corner of Oman.
UNESCO World Heritage Site: Bahla Fort
7 Days, 6 Nights: Muscat, Nizwa, Wahiba Sands ✦ Customizable Private Tour
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS TOUR
Lifestyle in the Desert
Rewind to over 100 years ago, pre-1920’s before there were cars or any modern amenities, and camels were ‘the ships of the desert’. This experience takes you on an adventure into the culture and history of a bygone era and gives you the chance to live a day in the life of a true Bedouin.
See the Ancient City of Nizwa Come to Life
On Fridays, watch as farmers and traders from all over Oman come together to barter and trade their livestock and handicrafts for a living. Located at one of the finest traditional markets that exist today, there are some traditions that never change. See what life must have been like in a much older time!
Muscat is an Adventure-of-a-different-kind
Oman’s city capital is a reflection of how its country has traditionally kept one eye on trade across the Indian Ocean and the other on the ancient routes of the desert. Today, with its respect for heritage, its elegant mosques, conservative tastes, and smart cafes have made
Oman a quiet champion of modern Arab culture.
Muscat | Muscat City Tour
Muscat – Nizwa | Oman's Grand Canyon
Nizwa | Nizwa Fort, Bahla Fort, Nizwa Souq, Livestock Market
Nizwa - Wahiba Sands | Desert Towns, Camel Safari, Desert Camp
Wahiba Sands - Muscat | Sand Dune Bashing
|Destination||Comfort Class||Premium Class||Luxury Class|
- COMFORT ⭐⭐⭐- 3-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- PREMIUM ⭐⭐⭐⭐- 4-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- LUXURY ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐- 5-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
Dates & Pricing
|2019||Oct 1 to Dec 14||Call||$2,970||Call|
|2020||Jan 16 to Apr 30||Call||$2,970||Call|
|2020||May 1 to Sep 30||Call||$2,770||Call|
|2020||Oct 1 to Dec 14||Call||$3,265||Call|
|2021||Jan 16 to Apr 30||Call||$3,265||Call|
- ‣ Daily departures except Thursday.
- ‣ Prices are in USD and are inclusive of all applicable taxes but do not include airfare.
- ‣ Prices are per person based on double occupancy. Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply during applicable major holidays. Special rates for single travelers or larger groups are available on request - please inquire.
- ‣ Note that tour prices vary according to season. If your tour straddles two seasons then each portion will be priced according to that season.
- A deposit of $300 per person is required upon booking. Full payment to be made 90 days prior to departure date.
- ‣ We work with all major airlines for the best routes and competitive pricing.
- ‣ The nearest airport is MCT (Muscat International Airport).
- ‣ Contact us for more details and pricing.
- ‣ Airport Transfers, Meet and Greet
- ‣ Hotel Accommodations
- ‣ Daily Breakfast and Selected Meals (See tour plan for details)
- ‣ English speaking Local Guide
- ‣ Entrance Fees to Monuments & Attractions per Itinerary
- ‣ Air Fare
- ‣ Travel Insurance
- ‣ Medical Expenses
- ‣ Visa Fee
- ‣ Gratuity
- ‣ Personal Expenses