Laos still retains many of the traditions that have disappeared in the frenzy of development elsewhere in the region. In the timeless Laotian rural areas, stilt houses and rice paddy fields offer serenity. Its cities and towns are filled with amazing temples. Each morning hundreds of saffron-robed monks glide through the streets to accept alms at dawn.
The relaxed grandeur of Luang Prabang is a sight to behold, and is also a UNESCO World Heritage site. Wander the pleasant cobblestone streets to see colonial buildings, Buddhist temples and traditional wooden houses.
To the south, the capital city of Vientiane is home to the grand temples and iconic golden That Luang Stupa.
Join us in the forgotten country for an unforgettable journey!
6 Days, 5 Nights: Luang Prabang, Pak Ou, Khouang Si Falls, Xiengkhouang, Vientiane
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS TOUR
Enjoy a sunset view of Luang Prabang & the Mekong River from the top of Mount Phousi.
Explore the richness of Lao culture at this former Royal Palace, from the days of the early kings right through to the last sovereign
Kuang Si Waterfall
A breathtaking and refreshing waterfall. .
Luang Prabang | Luang Prabang City Tour
Luang Prabang | Pak Ou Cave, Khouang Si Falls
Luang Prabang | Xiengkhouang Province
Xiengkhouang - Vientiane | Plain of Jars, Morning Market, Weaving Village
Vientiane | City Tour
|Destination||Comfort Class||Premium Class||Luxury Class|
|Luang Prabang||Maison Dalabua||Luang Prabang View||Luangsay Residence|
|Xiengkhouang||Auberge de la Plain des Jarres||Auberge de la Plain des Jarres||Auberge de la Plain des Jarres|
|Vientiane||Vientiane Plaza||Ansara Hotel||Settha Palace|
- COMFORT - 3-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- PREMIUM - 4-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- LUXURY - 5-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
Dates & PricingPRIVATE JOURNEYS
|2019||May - Sep||$1,900||$2,190||$3,100|
|2019||Oct – Dec 20||$1,950||$2,250||$3,200|
|2020||Jan 15 - Apr||$2,145||$2,475||$3,520|
|2020||May - Sep||$2,090||$2,410||$3,410|
|2020||Oct – Dec 20||$2,145||$2,475||$3,520|
- Daily departures except for Sundays.
- Prices are in USD and are inclusive of all applicable taxes but do not include airfare.
- Prices are per person based on double occupancy. Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply during applicable major holidays. Special rates for single travelers or larger groups are available on request - please inquire.
- A deposit of $500 per person is required upon booking and full payment to be made 70 days prior to departure date.
- We work with all major airlines for the best routes and competitive pricing.
- The nearest arrival airport is LPQ (Luang Prabang International).
- The nearest departure airport is VTE (Wattay International).
- Contact us for more detail and pricing.
- ‣ Airport Transfers, Meet and Greet
- ‣ Hotel Accommodations
- ‣ Daily Breakfast and Selected Meals (See tour plan for details)
- ‣ English-speaking Local Guide
- ‣ Entrance Fees to Monuments & Attractions per Itinerary
- ‣ Air Fare
- ‣ Travel Insurance
- ‣ Medical Expense
- ‣ Visa Fee
- ‣ Gratuity
- ‣ Personal Expense