Travel to Laos on this family-friendly active trip of an under-rated gem of Southeast Asia. Laos is famous for its great scenery, ethnic villages, and unexplored corners. It’s probably best known for being home to one of Southeast Asia’s most spectacular waterfalls, Kuang Si Waterfall.
The relaxed grandeur of Luang Prabang is a sight to behold, and it is also a UNESCO World Heritage site. Wander the pleasant cobblestone streets to see colonial buildings, Buddhist temples and traditional wooden houses. See the bond in tradition and spirituality as each morning hundreds of saffron-robed monks glide through the streets to accept alms at dawn. To the south, the capital city of Vientiane is home to grand temples and the iconic golden That Luang Stupa.
Experience the magic off-the-beaten-track jewel of the Mekong! A journey of a lifetime to a fascinating destination of great traditional wonders.
6 Days, 5 Nights: Luang Prabang, Xiengkhouang, Vientiane
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS TOUR
With its enchanting temples and laid-back village life, Laos resembles a mythical land where time stands still. An artisan skill such as silk weaving is passed from mother to daughter and continues to serve as a beautiful expression of an ancient culture. There are a number of traditional arts and crafts that represent the Laos people and their way of life.
The Must-See Waterfalls
Waterfalls are abundant throughout Laos. However, no trip to this country is complete without seeing some of these spectacular streams of water falling over steep cliffs. Some of these waterfalls double as swimming pools but be sure to respect local culture and dress appropriately when visiting certain sites.
UNESCO Town and Neighboring Tribal Villages
The town of Luang Prabang in Laos was recognized into the list of UNESCO World Heritage Sites since it is the best example of traditional architecture and urban structures in the country. The townscape is still well-preserved till this day and exemplifies the fusion of two distinct cultural traditions. The neighboring tribal villages also do not fall short for an unforgettable cultural experience.
Luang Prabang | Luang Prabang City Tour
Luang Prabang | Pak Ou Cave, Kuang Si Falls
Luang Prabang | Xiangkhouang Province
Xiengkhouang - Vientiane | Plain of Jars, Morning Market, Weaving Village
Vientiane | City Tour
|Destination||Comfort Class||Premium Class||Luxury Class|
|Luang Prabang||Maison Dalabua|
- COMFORT ⭐⭐⭐- 3-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- PREMIUM ⭐⭐⭐⭐- 4-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- LUXURY ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐- 5-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
Dates & Pricing
|2019||May - Sep||$2,000||$2,330||$2,945|
|2019||Oct – Dec 20||$2,065||$2,420||$3,355|
|2020||Jan 15 - Apr||$2,270||$2,660||$3,690|
|2020||May - Sep||$2,200||$2,565||$3,240|
|2020||Oct – Dec 20||$2,270||$2,660||$3,690|
- ‣ Daily departures except Sundays.
- ‣ Prices are in USD and are inclusive of all applicable taxes but do not include airfare.
- ‣ Prices are per person based on double occupancy. Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply during applicable major holidays. Special rates for single travelers or larger groups are available on request - please inquire.
- ‣ Note that tour prices vary according to season. If your tour straddles two seasons then each portion will be priced according to that season.
- ‣ A deposit of $500 per person is required upon booking. Full payment to be made 70 days prior to departure date.
- ‣ We work with all major airlines for the best routes and competitive pricing.
- ‣ The nearest arrival airport is LPQ (Luang Prabang International).
- ‣ The nearest departure airport is VTE (Wattay International).
- ‣ Contact us for more detail and pricing.
- ‣ Airport Transfers, Meet and Greet
- ‣ Hotel Accommodations
- ‣ Daily Breakfast and Selected Meals (See tour plan for details)
- ‣ English-speaking Local Guide
- ‣ Entrance Fees to Monuments & Attractions per Itinerary
- ‣ Air Fare
- ‣ Travel Insurance
- ‣ Medical Expenses
- ‣ Visa Fee
- ‣ Gratuity
- ‣ Personal Expenses