See why many fall head over heels for Laos; a country that combines some of the best elements of Southeast Asia in one bite-sized destination. This family-fun journey is packed with many activities and must-see attractions for the whole family to enjoy. Laos is especially famous for its forest, waterfalls, and delicious local delicacies which has Thai and Indian influences. The relaxed grandeur of Luang Prabang is a sight to behold, and it is also a UNESCO World Heritage site and one of the more in-demand places to visit.
Laos is a land where elephants have deemed a sacred symbol of prosperity. Ancient temples tell the story of its fascinating past, and the Mekong River is the lifeblood of the community. This is a fascinating destination where the warm-hearted locals traditionally show respect for one another by greeting with a ‘nop’ gesture rather than shaking hands. See the bond in tradition and spirituality as each morning hundreds of saffron-robed monks glide through the streets to accept alms at dawn.
6 Days, 5 Nights: Luang Prabang, Xiengkhouang, Vientiane
TRIP OVERVIEW (*UNESCO World Heritage Sites)
Luang Prabang City Tour
Luang Prabang World Heritage City*
Night Market Walk
Sunset at Mount Phousi
Morning Alms Ritual with Monks
Wat Xieng Thong
Pak Ou Caves
Khouang Si Falls
Plain of Jars*
Morning Market Tour
Vientiane City Tour
Wat Si Saket
Wat Prakeo (Emerald Buddha temple)
Golden Pha That Luang Stupa
Patuxay Monument (Victory Gate)
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS TOUR
Enchanting temples and laid-back village life, Laos resembles a mythical land where time stands still. An artisanal skill such as silk weaving is passed from mother to daughter and continues to serve as a beautiful expression of an ancient culture.
Waterfalls that take your breath away are abundant throughout Laos. No trip to this country is complete without seeing some of these spectacular streams of water falling over steep cliffs. See the staggering 200 feet tall Kuang Si Fall that is one of Southeast Asia’s most spectacular waterfalls.
SACRED STORIES & TRADITIONS OF THE PAST
The town of Luang Prabang, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, has the best examples of traditional architecture and urban structures in the country. The neighboring tribal villages also do not fall short for an unforgettable cultural experience.
Arrive Luang Prabang, Laos | Luang Prabang City Tour
Luang Prabang | Pak Ou Cave, Kuang Si Falls
Luang Prabang | Xiangkhouang Province
Xiengkhouang - Vientiane | Plain of Jars, Morning Market, Weaving Village
Vientiane | City Tour
HotelsWe carefully handpick our hotels to ensure they provide you with the best comfort and experience. For Private Tours, you may request a specific hotel as one of the customizable options.
|Destination||Comfort Class||Premium Class||Luxury Class|
|Luang Prabang||Maison Dalabua||
- COMFORT ⭐⭐⭐- 3-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- PREMIUM ⭐⭐⭐⭐- 4-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- LUXURY ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐- 5-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
Hotel Check-in and Check-out
Pre-Tour Hotel Add-on and Post-Tour Hotel Add-on
Private Tours (Land Only)
|2021||Oct – Dec 20||$2,180||$2,555||$3,545|
|2022||Jan 15 - Apr||$2,290||$2,685||$3,720|
|2022||May - Sep||$2,220||$2,585||$3,270|
|2022||Oct – Dec 20||$2,290||$2,685||$3,720|
- ‣ Required add-on: domestic airfare Luang Prabang-Vientiane. Indicative fare from $151, actual price available at tour booking.
- ‣ Daily departures except Sundays.
- ‣ Prices are in USD and are inclusive of all applicable taxes but do not include airfare.
- ‣ Prices are per person based on double occupancy. Special rates for single travelers or larger groups are available on request - please inquire.
- ‣ Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply during applicable major holidays. 2021 blackout dates: Dec 16-31 and major holidays. 2022 blackout dates: Jan 1-10, April 16-24, Dec 16-31 and major holidays.
- ‣ Note that tour prices vary according to season. If your tour straddles two seasons then each portion will be priced according to that season.
- ‣ We work with all major airlines for the best routes and competitive pricing.
- ‣ The nearest arrival airport is LPQ (Luang Prabang International).
- ‣ The nearest departure airport is VTE (Wattay International).
- ‣ Contact us for more detail and pricing.
- ‣ Airport Transfers, Meet and Greet
- ‣ Hotel Accommodations
- ‣ Daily Breakfast and Selected Meals (See tour plan for details)
- ‣ English-speaking Local Guide
- ‣ Entrance Fees to Monuments & Attractions per Itinerary
- ‣ Air Fare
- ‣ Travel Insurance
- ‣ Medical Expenses
- ‣ Visa Fee
- ‣ Gratuity
- ‣ Personal Expenses
- ‣ A deposit of $300 and the airfare price is required upon booking. Full payment to be made 60 days prior to the departure date.
- ‣ A monthly installment plan is available - please inquire.
- ‣ Pre-tour hotel night
- ‣ Post-tour hotel night