Travel to Laos on this family-friendly active journey through the underrated gem of Southeast Asia. Laos is famous for its great scenery, ethnic villages, and unexplored corners. It’s probably best known for being home to some of Southeast Asia’s most spectacular waterfalls including Kuang Si.
Experience the magic with its off-the-beaten-track in the jewel of the Mekong! A journey of a lifetime to a fascinating destination of great traditional wonders.
6 Days, 5 Nights: Luang Prabang, Xiengkhouang, Vientiane
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS TOUR
With its enchanting temples and laid-back village life, Laos resembles a mythical land where time stands still. An artisan skill such as silk weaving is passed from mother to daughter and continues to serve as a beautiful expression of an ancient culture. There are a number of traditional arts and crafts that represent the Laos people and their way of life.
The Must-See Waterfalls
Waterfalls are abundant throughout Laos. However, no trip to this country is complete without seeing some of these spectacular streams of water falling over steep cliffs. Some of these waterfalls double as swimming pools but be sure to respect local culture and dress appropriately when visiting certain sites.
UNESCO Town and Neighboring Tribal Villages
The town of Luang Prabang in Laos was recognized into the list of UNESCO World Heritage Sites since it is the best example of traditional architecture and urban structures in the country. The townscape is still well-preserved till this day and exemplifies the fusion of two distinct cultural traditions. The neighboring tribal villages also do not fall short for an unforgettable cultural experience.
Luang Prabang | Luang Prabang City Tour
Luang Prabang | Pak Ou Cave, Khouang Si Falls
Luang Prabang | Xiengkhouang Province
Xiengkhouang - Vientiane | Plain of Jars, Morning Market, Weaving Village
Vientiane | City Tour
Dates & PricingPRIVATE JOURNEYS
|2019||May - Sep||$1,900||$2,190||$2,700|
|2019||Oct – Dec 20||$1,950||$2,250||$3,000|
|2020||Jan 15 - Apr||$2,145||$2,475||$3,300|
|2020||May - Sep||$2,090||$2,410||$2,970|
|2020||Oct – Dec 20||$2,145||$2,475||$3,300|
- ‣ Daily departures except Sundays.
- ‣ Prices are in USD and are inclusive of all applicable taxes but do not include airfare.
- ‣ Prices are per person based on double occupancy. Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply during applicable major holidays. Special rates for single travelers or larger groups are available on request - please inquire.
- ‣ A deposit of $500 per person is required upon booking. Full payment to be made 70 days prior to departure date.
- ‣ We work with all major airlines for the best routes and competitive pricing.
- ‣ The nearest arrival airport is LPQ (Luang Prabang International).
- ‣ The nearest departure airport is VTE (Wattay International).
- ‣ Contact us for more detail and pricing.
- ‣ Airport Transfers, Meet and Greet
- ‣ Hotel Accommodations
- ‣ Daily Breakfast and Selected Meals (See tour plan for details)
- ‣ English-speaking Local Guide
- ‣ Entrance Fees to Monuments & Attractions per Itinerary
- ‣ Air Fare
- ‣ Travel Insurance
- ‣ Medical Expense
- ‣ Visa Fee
- ‣ Gratuity
- ‣ Personal Expense
|Destination||Comfort Class||Premium Class||Luxury Class|
|Luang Prabang||Maison Dalabua|
- COMFORT ⭐⭐⭐- 3-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- PREMIUM ⭐⭐⭐⭐- 4-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- LUXURY ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐- 5-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations