Colors of India
India’s Color Festival is a once-a-year event that is celebrated with the exuberant festivities of Holi. This is one of the best occasions to experience India at its happiest. As one of India’s most dazzling celebrations, you will find the streets throughout the country transformed into bursts of color. Holi in Udaipur has a very long history and is celebrated for two days back to back. On the eve, the royal family lights the bonfire on the grounds of City Palace with the locals performing a folk dance around it. On the day of Holi, you can observe or even participate in throwing color dyes. Your choice!
Combine Holi festivities with witnessing the history and culture of ancient Indian and Mughal empires, and the recent British Raj. Explore the heritage journey through fascinating Hindu and Islamic temples, ancient forts, beautiful palaces and the most magnificent shrine for a lost love, the Taj Mahal.
Reserve your spot for this fun Holi cultural experience and visit special limited access attractions for a remarkable introduction of India.
UNESCO World Heritage Sites: Agra Fort, Elephanta Caves, Humayun’s Tomb, Jaipur City, Qutab Minar, Taj Mahal, Victoria Terminus
2020 Tour: March 2 – March 13 ✦ Customizable Private Tour
2021 Tour: Mar 21 – Apr 1 ✦ Customizable Private Tour
12 Days, 11 Nights: Delhi, Agra, Jaipur, Deogarh, Udaipur, Mumbai
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS TOUR
Meet Up at Delhi (DEL)
Delhi | Humayun Tomb, Qutab Minar, Jama Masjid, Chandni Chowk Rickshaw Ride
Delhi – Agra | Agra Fort, Itimad-ud-Daulah Tomb
Delhi – Agra | Taj Mahal
Jaipur | Amber Fort, City Tour, Turban Tying, Cooking Demonstration
Jaipur To Deogarh | Rural Life and Royal Deogarh
Deogarh - Udaipur | Rural Train Ride, Kumbalgarh Fort
Udaipur | City Palace, Holi Celebration at City Palace
Udaipur | Colors of Holi
Udaipur - Mumbai | Half-Day City Tour
Mumbai | Elephanta Cave, Farewell Dinner
|Destination||Comfort Class||Premium Class||Luxury Class|
- COMFORT ⭐⭐⭐- 3-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- PREMIUM ⭐⭐⭐⭐- 4-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- LUXURY ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐- 5-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
Dates & Pricing:
|Year||Departure Date(s)||Comfort Class||Premium Class|
|2020||Mar 2, Monday||Call||$3,990|
|2021||Mar 21, Sunday||Call||$4,190|
- ‣ Prices are in USD and are inclusive of all applicable taxes but do not include airfare.
- ‣ Prices are per person based on double occupancy. Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply during applicable major holidays. Special rates for single travelers or larger groups are available on request - please inquire.
- ‣ A deposit of $300 per person is required upon booking and full payment to be made 90 days prior to departure date.
- ‣ Udaipur to Mumbai airfare from: US$35
- ‣ We work with all major airlines for the best routes and competitive pricing.
- ‣ The nearest arrival airport is DEL (Delhi International).
- ‣ The nearest departure airport is BOM (Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport).
- ‣ Contact us for more detail and pricing.
- ‣ Airport Transfers, Meet and Greet
- ‣ Hotel Accommodations
- ‣ Daily Breakfast and Selected Meals (See tour plan for details)
- ‣ English-speaking Local Guide
- ‣ Entrance Fees to Monuments & Attractions per Itinerary
- ‣ Holi Essentials (Kurta Pyjamas & Color Packs)
- ‣ International & Domestic Air Fare
- ‣ Travel Insurance
- ‣ Medical Expenses
- ‣ Visa Fee
- ‣ Gratuity
- ‣ Personal Expenses