Colors of India
Reserve your spot for this remarkable introduction of India Tour with a special participation around a unique national festival experience. Celebrations offer a great deal of insight into the area’s culture and is a great way to try something different. This festival is the most vibrant and dazzling celebration where you will find the streets throughout the country transformed into bursts of color. On the eve of Holi, we’ll watch a bonfire and folk dances at Udaipur City Palace offered by the Udaipur royal family. On the day of Holi, more music and dance; and a chance to observe or participate in throwing color dyes. Your choice!
Witness the history and culture of ancient Indian and Mughal empires, and the recent British Raj. Explore the heritage journey through fascinating Hindu and Islamic temples, ancient forts, beautiful palaces and the most magnificent shrine for a lost love, the Taj Mahal.
Mar 21,2021 – Apr 1,2021
12 Days, 11 Nights: Delhi, Agra, Jaipur, Deogarh, Udaipur, Mumbai
TRIP OVERVIEW (*UNESCO World Heritage Sites)
✦ Customizable Private Tour
Delhi City Tour
Jama Masjid Mosque
Cycle Rickshaw at Chandni Chowk Bazaar
Jaipur City Tour
The Walled City of Jaipur*
Sheesh Mahal (Palace of Mirrors)
Jaipur City Palace
Kheri Gate Step Well
Turban Tying Lesson
Royal Deogarh & Village Visit
Rural Train Ride
Udaipur City Palace
Holi Eve Holika Dahan Ceremony
Holi Celebration & Lunch
Mumbai City Tour
Gateway of India
Prince of Wales Museum
Mani Bhavan (Gandhi’s Museum)
Haji Ali Dargah Temple
Shri Siddhivinayak Temple
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS TOUR
ENTER A WORLD WITH SO MUCH COLOR!
On the Holi Eve, revel in a campfire, dance & parade at Udaipur City Palace. Wrap up the celebrations with dazzling displays of color and good cheer.
GLIMPSE INTO THE MAJESTIC PAST
The many past rulers have left behind numerous amazing forts, beautiful palaces, and fine architecture which are now UNESCO World Heritage sites. Each historical monument possesses great history with its own unique identity.
AN AUTHENTIC LOCAL MARKET EXPERIENCE
Experience a busy & bustling Delhi bazaar on a cycle rickshaw and wander through the streets of Mumbai. Be dazzled by the many choices of spices, funky souvenirs, sparkling jewelry, wood carvings and other handmade handicrafts.
Meet Up at Delhi (DEL)
Delhi | Old and New Capital City
Delhi – Agra | Mughal Empire
Delhi – Agra | The Legendary Taj Mahal
Jaipur | Tour of Pink City, Turban Tying, Cooking Demo
Jaipur To Deogarh | Rural Life and Royal Deogarh
Deogarh - Udaipur | Rural Train Ride, Kumbalgarh Fort
Udaipur | City Palace, Holi Celebration at City Palace
Udaipur | Colors of Holi
Udaipur - Mumbai | Half-Day City Tour
Mumbai | Elephanta Cave, Farewell Dinner
HotelsWe carefully handpick our hotels to ensure they provide you with the best comfort and experience. For Private Tours, you may request a specific hotel as one of the customizable options.
|Destination||Comfort Class||Premium Class||Luxury Class|
- COMFORT ⭐⭐⭐- 3-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- PREMIUM ⭐⭐⭐⭐- 4-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- LUXURY ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐- 5-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
Dates & Pricing:
|Year||Departure Date(s)||Comfort Class||Premium Class|
|2020||Mar 2, Monday||Call||$3,990|
|2021||Mar 21, Sunday||Call||$4,190|
- ‣ Prices are in USD and are inclusive of all applicable taxes but do not include airfare.
- ‣ Prices are per person based on double occupancy. Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply during applicable major holidays. Special rates for single travelers or larger groups are available on request - please inquire.
- ‣ A deposit of $300 per person is required upon booking and full payment to be made 90 days prior to departure date.
- ‣ Udaipur to Mumbai airfare from: US$35
- ‣ We work with all major airlines for the best routes and competitive pricing.
- ‣ The nearest arrival airport is DEL (Delhi International).
- ‣ The nearest departure airport is BOM (Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport).
- ‣ Contact us for more detail and pricing.
- ‣ Airport Transfers, Meet and Greet
- ‣ Hotel Accommodations
- ‣ Daily Breakfast and Selected Meals (See tour plan for details)
- ‣ English-speaking Local Guide
- ‣ Entrance Fees to Monuments & Attractions per Itinerary
- ‣ Holi Essentials (Kurta Pyjamas & Color Packs)
- ‣ International & Domestic Air Fare
- ‣ Travel Insurance
- ‣ Medical Expenses
- ‣ Visa Fee
- ‣ Gratuity
- ‣ Personal Expenses