Colors of India
India’s Color Festival is a once-a-year event that is celebrated with the exuberant festivities of Holi. This is one of the best occasions to experience India at its happiest. As one of India’s most dazzling celebrations, you will find the streets throughout the country transformed into bursts of color. Holi in Udaipur has a very long history and is celebrated for two days back to back. On the eve, the royal family lights the bonfire on the grounds of City Palace with the locals performing a folk dance around it. On the day of Holi, you can observe or even participate in throwing color dyes. Your choice!
Combine Holi festivities with witnessing the history and culture of ancient Indian and Mughal empires, and the recent British Raj. Explore the heritage journey through fascinating Hindu and Islamic temples, ancient forts, beautiful palaces and the most magnificent shrine for a lost love, the Taj Mahal.
Reserve your spot for this fun Holi cultural experience and visit special limited access attractions for a remarkable introduction of India.
2020 Tour: March 2 – March 13
2021 Tour: Mar 21 – Apr 1
12 Days, 11 Nights: Delhi, Agra, Jaipur, Deogarh, Udaipur, Mumbai
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS TOUR
Meet Up at Delhi (DEL)
Delhi | Humayun Tomb, Qutab Minar, Jama Masjid, Chandni Chowk Rickshaw Ride
Delhi – Agra | Agra Fort, Itimad-ud-Daulah Tomb
Delhi – Agra | Taj Mahal
Jaipur | Amber Fort, City Tour, Turban Tying, Cooking Demonstration
Jaipur To Deogarh | Rural Life and Royal Deogarh
Deogarh - Udaipur | Rural Train Ride, Kumbalgarh Fort
Udaipur | City Palace, Holi Celebration at City Palace
Udaipur | Colors of Holi
Udaipur - Mumbai | Half-Day City Tour
Mumbai | Elephanta Cave, Farewell Dinner
|Destination||Comfort Class||Premium Class||Luxury Class|
- COMFORT ⭐⭐⭐- 3-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- PREMIUM ⭐⭐⭐⭐- 4-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- LUXURY ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐- 5-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
Dates & Pricing:
SMALL GROUP TOUR
|2020||Mar 2, Monday||$2,875|
|2021||Mar 21, Sunday||$3,020|
Small Group Tour Price Details
- ‣ Prices are in USD and are inclusive of all applicable taxes but do not include airfare.
- ‣ Prices are per person based on double occupancy. Special rate for single travelers is available on request - please inquire.
- ‣ This tour operates with a minimum of 6 and maximum of 16 guests
- ‣ Tour departure confirmation 70 days prior to departure
- A deposit of $500 per person is required upon booking. Full payment to be made 70 days prior to departure date.
- ‣ We work with all major airlines for the best routes and competitive pricing.
- ‣ The nearest arrival airport is DEL (Indira Gandhi International Airport).
- ‣ The nearest departure airport is BOM (Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport).
- ‣ Domestic Airfare (Udaipur to Mumbai) from: $35 (Exact fare varies depending on actual booking date)
- ‣ Contact us for more details and pricing.
- ‣ Airport Transfers, Meet and Greet
- ‣ Hotel Accommodations
- ‣ Daily Breakfast and Selected Meals (See tour plan for details)
- ‣ English-speaking Local Guide
- ‣ Entrance Fees to Monuments & Attractions per Itinerary
- ‣ Holi Essentials (Kurta Pyjamas & Color Packs)
- ‣ International and Domestic Air Fare
- ‣ Travel Insurance
- ‣ Medical Expenses
- ‣ Visa Fee
- ‣ Gratuity
- ‣ Personal Expenses