Bhutan: Kingdom of Dragons
This once forgotten destination has recently been rediscovered and Bhutan’s centuries of old traditions are far from forgotten. Its traditional Buddhist culture carefully embraces modern global developments while preserving its cultural identity. Bhutan is now a highly regard destination for tourists from all around the world.
Discover the breathtaking beauty of the Buddhist culture and amazing Himalayan scenery. Bhutan is filled with sacred temples and impressive architecture. Visiting the unbelievable “Tiger’s Nest” Monastery is found to be one of life’s rare pleasures. The gentle treks in the alpine valley await you, as well as a visit to the national park which is home to over 300 species of birds, wildlife and replete with natural wonders.
Join us to visit Bhutan, the Land of the Thunder Dragon!
11 Days, 10 Nights: Thimphu, Punakha, Gangtey, Bumthang, Paro ✦ Customizable Private Tour
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS TOUR
Bhutan’s Sacred Tiger’s Nest
No visitor leaves Bhutan without making the trek to the Taktsang Palphug, aka the Tiger’s Nest. Situated on the edge of a cliff, some 1,700 feet above the rice fields of Paro, this 325-year-old monastery is the kingdom’s most sacred religious site. To get here takes about 5 hours round-trip hike, but simply walking these revered slopes is enough to induce a meditative mood.
High Value, Low Impact Tourism
Bhutan practices a policy of “high value, low impact” tourism. This is designed to protect the country’s unique cultural heritage and minimize the negative effects of mass tourism. The quality of meals and services are usually very good and travelers are typically treated like VIP guests.
The Untouched Landscape & Wilderness
The environment is an important thing to the Bhutan people. So much so that half of their country is a national park. The forest, animals, and environment are strictly protected and the country announced not long ago that 60% of their country would be safe from things like deforestation permanently. Caring that much for the planet makes people feel happy.
Meet Up at Paro (PBH) - Thimphu | City Tour
Thimphu | Cheri Monastery, National Memorial Chorten, Handicrafts
Thimphu - Punakha | Dochu-la Pass, Chimi Lhakhang
Punakha | Khamsum Yulley Namgyel Chorten
Punakha – Gangtey
Punakha – Gangtey | Phobjikha Valley, Gangtey Monastery, Black Neck Crane Center
Gangtey – Bhumthang | Trongsa Dzong, Yutong-la pass, Chhume Valley
Bumthang | Wangdicholing Palace, Kurjey Lhakhang, Tamshing Lhakhang, Jakar Dzong
Bumthang – Paro | National Museum, Paro Dzong, Mount Sumeru
Paro | Taktshang Monastery, Archery Demonstration
|Destination||Comfort Class||Premium Class||Luxury Class|
- COMFORT ⭐⭐⭐- 3-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- PREMIUM ⭐⭐⭐⭐- 4-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- LUXURY ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐- 5-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
Dates & PricingPrivate Tour, Daily Departure
|2019||Jan 11 – Dec 19||Please Call||$5,860||Please Call|
|2020||Jan 11 – Sept 30||Please Call||$5,860||Please Call|
- ‣ Prices are in USD and are inclusive of all applicable taxes but do not include airfare.
- ‣ Prices are per person based on double occupancy. Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply during applicable major holidays. Special rates for single travelers or larger groups are available on request - please inquire.
- ‣ Note that tour prices vary according to season. If your tour straddles two seasons then each portion will be priced according to that season.
- A deposit of $500 per person is required upon booking and full payment to be made 70 days prior to departure date.
- ‣ We work with all major airlines for the best routes and competitive pricing.
- ‣ The nearest airport is PBH (Paro International).
- ‣ Contact us for more detail and pricing.
- ‣ Airport Transfers, Meet and Greet
- ‣ Hotel Accommodations
- ‣ Daily Breakfast and All Meals
- ‣ English-speaking Local Guide
- ‣ Entrance Fees to Monuments & Attractions per Itinerary
- ‣ Visa Fee
- ‣ Air Fare
- ‣ Travel Insurance
- ‣ Medical Expenses
- ‣ Gratuity
- ‣ Personal Expenses