Best of Thailand and Cambodia
Enjoy a world of difference, starting with a journey that takes you back in time to two ancient kingdoms that once flourished in Southeast Asia. Thailand and Cambodia are brothers. They have as many similarities as they are different in their unique ways. This trip features the rich history, ancient culture and natural beauty from two impeccable countries. Set out on an enriching private tour as you explore the highlights of Thailand and Cambodia. Gaze with awe at the dramatically different kinds of temples, from the iconic sandstone Angkor Wat temples, ornate golden Buddhist temples to the uniquely contemporary White temple. Explore the vibrant city of Bangkok, the tinted past of the opium-fueled Golden Triangle, the charming walled city of Chiang Mai and tourist friendly Siem Reap.
📣 Special Offer 30% Discount
✦ Comfort Class Hotel Included (Premium Upgrade from $280)
12 Days, 11 Nights: Bangkok, Chiang Rai, Chiang Mai, Siem Reap
PRIVATE TOUR (*for You and Your Guests)
TRIP OVERVIEW (*UNESCO World Heritage Sites)
Bangkok City Tour
Long-Tail Boat Ride
Wat Arun (the Temple of Dawn)
Wat Phra Kaew (Emerald Buddha)
Wat Traimit (Golden Buddha Temple)
Wat Pho (Reclining Buddha)
Amphawa Floating Market
Maeklong Railway Market
Chiang Rai Golden Triangle Tour
Mekong River Boat Ride
Mae Fah Luang Garden, the Royal Villa
Chiang Mai Temple Tour
Wat Phra That Lampang Luang
Angkor Archaeological Park*
Angkor Wat (Sunrise)
Terrace of the Elephants
Terrace of the Leper King
Pre Rup (Sunset)
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS TOUR
THE ART OF THE TEMPLES
Thailand’s classical arts developed almost exclusively in the service of Buddhism. The best showcases are the Buddhist temples that come in all different shapes and sizes, in gold, white and wood, and range from ancient ruins to modernistic architecture.
A FLOURISHED KINGDOM THAT MADE HISTORY
The Khmer Empire was the largest empire of Southeast Asia and flourished between the 9th and 15th century. The ultimate expression of Khmer genius is found in a UNESCO World Heritage Site called the Angkor Wat, and is matched by only a few select spots in the world such as Machu Picchu or Petra.
ENDLESS STREET FOOD OPTIONS
This journey provides both first time visitors and returning travelers some amazing insight into the street food culture. Bangkok and Chiang Mai both offer fabulous street food with a wide variety of ready-to-eat meals, snacks, fruits and drinks that will have your taste buds craving for more!
Bangkok (BKK) | Arrival
Bangkok | City Tour
Bangkok | Amphawa Floating Market, Railway Market
Bangkok - Chiang Rai
Chiang Rai | Golden Triangle Day Tour
Chiang Rai – Chiang Mai | White Temple
Chiang Mai | Morning City Tour, Night Markets
Chiang Mai | Elephant Hospital, Temple Trail
Chiang Mai – Siem Reap | Apsara Dance Performance
Siem Reap | Angkor Grand Circuit With Sunset
Siem Reap | Angkor Small Circuit With Sunrise
HotelsWe carefully handpick our hotels to ensure they provide you with the best comfort and experience. For Private Tours, you may request a specific hotel as one of the customizable options.
|Destination||Comfort Class||Premium Class||Luxury Class|
|Bangkok||Hotel De Bangkok||
|Chiang Rai||WiangIndra Riverside Resort||
|Chiang Mai||Lanna Palace 2004||
|Siem Reap||Central Boutique||
- COMFORT ⭐⭐⭐- 3-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- PREMIUM ⭐⭐⭐⭐- 4-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- LUXURY ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐- 5-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
📣 Special Offer 30% Discount
Private Tour Final Price, per person, based on double occupancyRecommended Departing Wednesday-Finishing Sunday
|2021||May 1 – Oct 31||$2,464||$2,744||$3,434|
|2021||Nov 1 – Dec 15||$2,496||$2,828||$3,532|
|2022||Jan 10 – Apr 30||$2,718||$3,046||$3,955|
|2022||May 1 – Oct 31||$2,710||$3,018||$3,777|
|2022||Nov 1 – Dec 15||$2,746||$3,111||$3,885|
- ‣ Tour prices are subject to change and availability.
- ‣ Prices are in USD and are inclusive of all applicable taxes but do not include airfare.
- ‣ Prices are per person based on double occupancy. Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply during applicable major holidays. Special rates for single travelers or larger groups are available on request - please inquire.
- ‣ Note that tour prices vary according to season. If your tour straddles two seasons then each portion will be priced according to that season.
- ‣ We work with all major airlines for the best routes and competitive pricing.
- ‣ The nearest arrival airport is Suvarnabhumi International Airport (BKK).
- ‣ The nearest departure is Siem Reap International Airport (REP).
- ‣ Contact us for more detail and pricing.
- ‣ Airport Transfers, Meet and Greet
- ‣ Hotel Accommodations
- ‣ Daily Breakfast and Selected Meals (See tour plan for details)
- ‣ English-speaking Local Guide
- ‣ Entrance Fees to Monuments & Attractions per Itinerary
- ‣ Airfare from USA Airports and Destination Regional Flights
- ‣ Travel Insurance
- ‣ Medical Expenses
- ‣ Visa Fee
- ‣ Gratuity
- ‣ Personal Expenses
- ‣ A deposit of $300 and the airfare price is required upon booking. Full payment to be made 60 days prior to the departure date.
- ‣ A monthly installment plan is available - please inquire.