Athens, Santorini, Crete
This Greek adventure kicks off in Athens and explores glittering island gems in the Aegean Sea, Santorini and Crete islands. Discover the treasures of an ancient world before spending glorious days getting lost in the labyrinthine lanes. You’ll combine your love for history with laid-back island life, visiting volcano craters, idyllic coves, seaside cafés and ancient forts. Enjoy the local cuisine and wines of the islands throughout your journey.
🚩 Private Tours with Air, Luxury Hotel & Transfer Airport/Port/Hotel
📣 Special Offer $150 Discount on Land Tour, Ends June 16, Thursday
10 Days, 8 Nights: Athens, Santorini, Crete
- ‣ Santorini boat excursion to volcano and hot springs
- ‣ Santorini wine adventure
- ‣ Crete boat excursion to Spinaloga island and fort
- ‣ 5-star hotels
- ‣ Daily breakfasts & some meals (See tour plan for details)
- ‣ Private English-speaking guide & driver
- ‣ Private airport transfers
- ‣ Entrance fees to monuments & attractions per Itinerary
- ‣ International air fare & ferries
TRIP OVERVIEW (*UNESCO World Heritage Sites)
Private Athens Evening Excursion
Greek Dinner & Show
Volcano & Hot Spring Boat Excursion
Nea Kameni Island
Palea Kameni Island
Santorini Island & Oia Village
Spinalonga Boat Excursion
Saint Nicholas Town
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS TOUR
Greece is a land formed by earthquakes and volcanic eruptions creating dramatic landscapes.
- Two days of boat excursions to explore the volcanic islands from Santorini and Crete to take in their extraordinary beauty. You’ll visit incredible beaches, ancient ruins, unique calderas and exquisite villages
GLORIOUS MASTERPIECES OF THE ANCIENT TIMES
Greece is home to some of the most famous archaeological sites and collections in the world, including the Acropolis in Athens. Spinalonga Fort (a UNESCO Site) was used by the Venetians and Ottoman Turks.
INCREDIBLE FOOD & WINE
Greece boasts a wide variety of delicious local delicacies including moussaka, fish and octopus. Enjoy authentic meals at traditional taverns or cafes overlooking the Aegean Sea. Experience the wine and olive oil they’ve been making for millennia. This country is a feast for the senses!
PEOPLE WHO VIEWED THIS TOUR ALSO VIEWED
Major USA Airport - Athens (ATH)
Arrive Athens, Greece | Evening Excursion, Greek Dinner Show
Athens - Santorini By Ferry
Santorini | Volcano And Hot Springs Excursion
Santorini | Wine Tour
Santorini - Heraklion, Crete (By Catamaran)
Crete | Spinalonga Island Excursion
Heraklion, Crete – Athens By Flight
Depart Athens – Arrive In N. America
Hotels We carefully handpick our hotels to ensure they provide you with the best comfort and experience. For Private Tours, you may request a specific hotel as one of the customizable options.
- COMFORT ⭐⭐⭐- 3-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- PREMIUM ⭐⭐⭐⭐- 4-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- DELUX ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐- 5-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
Hotel Check-in and Check-out
Pre-Tour Hotel Add-on and Post-Tour Hotel Add-on
📣 Special Offer $150 Discount on Land Tour. Ends June 16, Thursday.
Delux Private Tours (with Air ✈️)Recommended Departure: Every Sunday
|2022||Apr 1 to May 31||
|2022||Jun 1 to Jun 30,||
|2022||July 1 to Aug 31||
|2022||Sep 1 – Sep 30||
|2022||Oct 1 to Oct 31||
|2022||Nov 1 to Dec 15||Please enquire|
|2022||Dec 16 to Dec 31||Please enquire|
|2023||Jan 16 to Mar 31||Please enquire|
Private Tour Price Details
- ‣ Required add-on: domestic airfare Heraklion - Athens. Indicative fare from $80, actual price available at tour booking.
- ‣ Daily departure.
- ‣ Prices are in USD and are inclusive of all applicable taxes but do not include airfare.
- ‣ Prices are per person based on double occupancy. Special rates for single travelers or larger groups are available on request - please inquire.
- ‣ Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply during applicable major holidays. 2022 blackout dates: Jan 1-10, April 16-24, June 1-15, Dec 16-31 and major holidays. 2023 blackout dates: Dec 16-31 and major holidays.
- ‣ Note that tour prices vary according to season. If your tour straddles two seasons then each portion will be priced according to that season.
- ‣ Private Airport Transfers
- ‣ Hotel Accommodations
- ‣ Daily Breakfast and Selected Meals (See tour plan for details)
- ‣ English-speaking Local Guide
- ‣ Entrance Fees to Monuments & Attractions per Itinerary
- ‣ International Air Fare & Ferries
- ‣ Domestic Air Fare from Heraklion, Crete to Athens
- ‣ Tourism Tax per room per night paid directly to the hotels (example between 3-4 Euros)
- ‣ Travel Insurance
- ‣ Medical Expenses
- ‣ Visa Fee
- ‣ Gratuity
- ‣ Personal Expenses
- ‣ A deposit of 30% of the land tour price is due within 5 days of booking confirmation. Full payment to be made 60 days prior to the departure date.
- ‣ The airfare is due upon flight booking.
- ‣ Monthly installment plan is available - please inquire.
- ‣ Pre-tour hotel night
- ‣ Post-tour hotel night
- ‣ Local Guide: US $7 per person per day of sightseeing. US $4 per half day of sightseeing.
- ‣ Driver: US $5 per person per day of sightseeing. US $3 per half day of sightseeing.
- ‣ Gratuities may be paid in local currency or US dollars. You can tip the guides and drivers when they finish their assignment with you e.g. end of day, end of city stay, on departure, etc.