Best of Bhutan
Bhutan is located in the eastern Himalaya Mountains and is one of the most fascinating countries to visit. This compact kingdom offers a life-renewing experience you won’t want to miss. Its physical remoteness, cultural isolation and deep Buddhist traditions make any Bhutan tour an adventure for the mind, body, and spirit. Get a taste of the local cuisine, interact with the friendly natives and embrace the atmosphere that will have you simply mesmerized.
Few travelers go to Bhutan as it requires tourists to be a member of a fully organized tour. Most of Bhutan is off the beaten path, however some well-known attractions are world famous such as the Tiger’s Nest Monastery. This monastery has been blessed and sanctified as Bhutan’s most sacred religious site. It’s also unbelievably perched on a cliff-top.
7 Days, 6 Nights: Paro, Thimphu, Punakha & Wangdue Phodrang ✦ Customizable Private Tour
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS TOUR
Bhutan’s Sacred Tiger’s Nest
High Value, Low Impact Tourism
Bhutan practices a policy of “high value, low impact” tourism. This is designed to protect the country’s unique cultural heritage and minimize the negative effects of mass tourism. The quality of meals and services are usually very good and travelers are typically treated like VIP guests.
The Land of the Dragons is a Green Kingdom
They take environmental responsibility seriously here. Bhutan is the only country in the world that offsets more carbon dioxide than they actually create. For the traveler, it means fresh, crisp mountain air, pollution free skies and stunning greenery that extends as far as the eye can see. Bhutan is arguably one of the most naturally beautiful countries in the world.
Meet Up at Paro (PBH) - Thimpu | National Memorial Chorten
Thimphu | Tashichho Dzong, Folk Heritage and National Textile Museum, Handmade Paper Factory, National Library, Handicrafts Emporium, Arts & Crafts School
Thimphu - Punakha | Dochu-la pass, Punakha Dzong
Punakha | Khamsum Yulley Namgyel Chorten, Chimi Lhakhang
Punakha - Paro | Wangdue, Simtokha Dzong
Paro | Taktshang Monastery, National Museum (Ta Dzong), Paro Dzong (Rinpung Dzong)
|Destination||Comfort Class||Premium Class||Luxury Class|
- COMFORT ⭐⭐⭐- 3-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- PREMIUM ⭐⭐⭐⭐- 4-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- LUXURY ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐- 5-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
Dates & PricingPrivate Tour, Daily Departure
|Tour Date||2 Persons *||3 Persons **||4 Persons *||6 Persons *|
|2019: Mar, Apr, May, Sep, Oct, Nov||$5,070||$5,070||$5,070||$5,070|
|2019: Jan, Feb, Jun, Aug, Dec||$4,435||$4,085||$4,085||$3,945|
|2020: Mar, Apr, May, Sep, Oct, Nov||$5,575||$5,575||$5,575||$5,575|
|2020: Jan, Feb, Jun, Aug, Dec||$4,880||$4,495||$4,495||$4,340|
- Prices are in USD and are inclusive of all applicable taxes but do not include airfare.
- Prices are per person based on double occupancy at premium class hotels. Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply during applicable major holidays. Special rates for single travelers or larger groups are available on request - please inquire.
- A deposit of $500 per person is required upon booking and full payment to be made 70 days prior to departure date.
- We work with all major airlines for the best routes and competitive pricing.
- The nearest airport is PBH (Paro International).
- Contact us for more detail and pricing.
- ‣ Airport Transfers, Meet and Greet
- ‣ Hotel Accommodations
- ‣ Daily Breakfast and All Meals
- ‣ English-speaking Local Guide
- ‣ Entrance Fees to Monuments & Attractions per Itinerary
- ‣ Visa Fee
- ‣ Air Fare
- ‣ Travel Insurance
- ‣ Medical Expenses
- ‣ Gratuity
- ‣ Personal Expenses