SEPTEMBER 14-22, 2019
Golden Triangle with Taj Mahal FAM Trip
RSVP by August 9, 2019!
Experience our India Private Tours first-hand by joining us on our Golden Triangle with Taj Mahal LUXURY FAM Trip this September. This 9-day all-inclusive journey is a great introduction to India as you are shared the ultimate education experience for a better value-based service you can bring back to your clients. Witness the history and culture of Indian, Mughal empires and the British Raj. Explore the heritage journey through Hindu and Islamic temples, forts, palaces and the most magnificent shrine for a lost love, the Taj Mahal. Beyond that, you deserve the opportunity to relax, step out of business mode and enjoy a pleasant getaway on this well-valued trip.
Impressive Architecture from a Glorified Past
Famous for its many historical monuments and the architectural skill involved, each historical monument possesses great history with its own specific identity. From its many past rulers, it has resulted in the numerous forts, palaces, and fine architecture. Many royal palaces and forts are awarded as UNESCO’s World Heritage sites.
Alongside being famous for its attractions, North India is also very famous for its collection of snacks and finger foods. Food on the streets or in restaurants are both very tasty and delicious. As you travel into various cities, you’ll get to sample the unique flavors behind each culture.
Land of Arts and Culture
Culture plays an important role in the development of any nation. Both the arts and cultures of India are highly influenced from past ancestral traditions. Different regions have their own distinct representation. Capture the essence that make this destination special as it may inspire you to have a new perspective in an alternate world.
9 Days, Delhi-Agra-Jaipur
September 14, 2019 (Saturday)
Day 1: Depart USA
September 15, 2019 (Sunday)
Day 2: New Delhi, India
Arrival – Meet & Greet & Transfer to hotel.
September 16, 2019 (Monday)
Day 3: Heritage Sightseeing of Delhi
Rashtrapati Bhavan; India Gate – Photo Stop; Jama Masjid; Cycle Rickshaw Ride; Humayun Tomb.
September 17, 2019 (Tuesday)
Day 4: Delhi to Agra
Qutub Minar; Lotus Temple – Photo Stop
Mehtab Bagh (Sunset View of Taj Mahal)
September 18, 2019 (Wednesday)
Day 5: Timeless Taj Mahal, Agra
Taj Mahal – Sunrise; Red Fort.
Marble work viewing. (Visit a marble workshop to observe artisans at work).
September 19, 2019 (Thursday)
Day 6: Turning to Jaipur (Agra to Jaipur)
Fatehpur Sikri; Abhaneri Step Well.
September 20, 2019 (Friday)
Day 7: Historical Beauty of Jaipur
Amber Fort with Jeep Ride; Hawa Mahal – Photo Stop; City Palace; Jantar Mantar.
Afternoon / Evening – Local Bazaar.
September 21, 2019 (Saturday)
Day 8: Last Glance of India
Travel to Delhi.
Check into Lemon Tree Hotel for the day.
Optional add-on half day car with driver (shared by 4 passengers together).
Transfer to Airport. (Late night Departure)
September 22, 2019 (Sunday)
Day 9: Arrive USA (Home)
- A qualified travel agent can bring one companion as a paid guest.
- RSVP by August 9, 2019 (Friday) with credit card information & passport ID page.
- Full payment by August 16, 2019 (Friday) via wire transfer or credit card payment (with additional 4% processing fee).
- Rates are subjected to change/availability on full payment.
- Payment is non-refundable.
- FAM tour will be cancelled if it has less than 16 pax. Maximum group size is 24.
|Travel Agent (Twin-Sharing)||Companion Guest (Twin-Sharing)||Travel Agent (Single Room)|
|San Francisco (SFO)||$2,388||$2,638||$2,951|
|Los Angeles (LAX)||$2,358||$2,608||$2,921|
|New York (EWR)||$2,228||$2,478||$2,791|
|Washington DC (IAD)||$2,248||$2,498||$2,811|
- Prices are in USD and are inclusive of all applicable taxes.
- Twin-sharing prices are per person based on double occupancy.
- Single-room price is inclusive of single supplement.
- Delhi – ITC Maurya view images >
- Agra – ITC Mughal view images >
- Jaipur – ITC Rajputana view images >
- Delhi – Lemon Tree (Transit Hotel)
- Airfare from selected US gateway airports to Delhi, India
- Airport transfers, meet and greet
- 6 nights deluxe hotels
- All Meals
- English speaking local guide and driver
- Entrance fees to monuments & attractions per itinerary
- Local photographer (during sightseeing only).
- Travel Insurance. Insurance is highly recommended
- Medical Expenses
- Visa Fee
- Liquor/Alcoholic drinks
- Personal Expenses
- Optional half day car use (minimum 4 pax) – USD 15.00 pp