Checked Luggage Packing List
When packing, put items that contain liquids inside sealed plastic bags, and then pack them in the center of the luggage. You also might consider putting underwear or other clothing in a sealed plastic bag. When you close the bag, squeeze as much air out as possible before you seal the bag. This will save space and allow denser packing in your luggage.
Always keep your driver’s license or passport, money, credit cards, jewelry, or anything else of monetary value in your carry-on. If the airline misplaces your luggage, you might never see it again.
1. Personal hygiene (travel size)
• Lip balm
• Hand lotion
• Toothbrush and toothpaste
• Shaving items
• Shampoo and conditioner
• Contact lens solution
2. Clothes for 4 to 5 days
3. Underwear for a week
4. Night clothes, such as pajamas
5. Sportswear, such as a swimsuit or football jersey
6. Beach towel or water items, such as flippers or snorkel and mask
7. Umbrella (put in an outside pocket for easy access)
8. Garbage bags for dirty clothes or damp items
Pack according to the cold/warm weather at your destination!
Uncomfortable traveling on your own? Why not hire a trip companion? Chat in your native language, and an extra pair of hands to help with your luggage too.